Thanks.

Hello everyone. As you can see, this isn't a new chapter. However, it's still important, so please take the time to read to the end.

I know there hasn't been a new chapter in over a week. I'm really sorry about this, but I've been having important exams recently, and they've taken a huge chunk out of my free time, due to the fact I've been revising. Hopefully I can get the next chapter out early next week.

You may also know that LaaMM is now the most read minecraft story on Wattpad. I want to take a step back and say thanks to everyone who has been reading, commenting, and voting. Whenever I'm having a dull day, I look at your feedback and I can't help but smile. I love you all.

There are a few people I'd like to thank personally, who consistently provide feedback on every new chapter. Those people are Supapenguinz, LovinglyTragic and LaurieArt. I always notice you three in the comments, inspiring me to keep going. You're awesome.

I'd also like to thank my friend, VenomousDragon, who was one of the first people to read my story. She writes great stories herself, and she supports me all the time. Thank you.

Thank you again for sticking with me this far. I hope you enjoy reading my story as much as I love writing. Let's aim for 100k reads by the end of this month. I love you all.

This is ShadowLykos, signing out. Thank you once more. See ya.