Blaze

We're not even natural. We were made by other mobs in the nether, long ago.

It was a ghast that created us. It shot a fireball at some magma cubes, and bam! A blaze spawner was created, and from it, blazes were born.

All the time it's the same. Float around strongholds, maybe have a fireball fight. What do you mean, you don't know what a fireball fight is? It's only the most fun game in the world. I guess it's the equivalent of you humans' snowball fights.

But about a blazillion times more fun.

Occasionally a human fights us. I have to say, we've got it pretty good. Shooting fireballs, flying high in the sky (okay, I admit it, not that high), and 10 whole hearts of health. So we always fight them, and usually win.

But when you do kill one of us - oh, what grief! Blazes stick together. We're all one big family here in the nether. And when one of us gets killed, we all do our best to exact our vengeance.

Wait, I sound like a pigman. Oh my Notch, not one of those idiotic creatures. They're the zombies of the nether. Nobody cares about them. They're so cowardly that they don't even attack on sight.

They do have arms, though. I wonder what it feels like to have arms. To be able to hold things.

But anyway, if you ever feel the need to fight a blaze, try me. Chances are you'll end up burnt. A lot.