Chapter One

I was on the road pushing down on the gas pedal hard and driving like my life depends on it which it does but me so into my thoughts I didn't see a car pulling out of its drive way I stopped real quick & I was an inch away from hitting it.

The driver door opened and out stepped a very handsome man in a suit, while he was walking towards my car I was frozen by the way he looked his broad shoulders the way his muscles flexed every time his arms would swing a little I was in such a daze, that's until I hear him tap on my window that brought me out of my thoughts.

When I rolled the window down a little cute smirk rosed up on his face when he saw me, “Hey cutie do you know you almost ran into me there you was driving pretty fast” he said with a glint in his eye.

I stared for a while until I finally caught the courage to speak “Oh ummm I'm sorry I was in such a hurry & deep in my thoughts I guess I wasn't paying attention to where I was going please forgive me”

“No biggie beautiful just thank god we didn't wreck haha” he laughed.

I sighed ”Yeah thank god”.

“So what has a pretty young lady like you rushing are you late for an interview or anything?” he asked.

“No its kind of a personal problem actually that I really don't want to talk about” I replied.

“Well then ok I have to go I'm almost late for a meeting but if you want to hang out or anything like that just call me ok” he says while handing me a card.

“Ok sure thanks” I say & grab the card.

He walks away but not before winking at me, as I watch him walk to his car hop in & drive away I can do nothing but stare at him, think about his smile the way he laughed and his beautiful face and I could do nothing but sigh.

Welp back to what I was doing I rolled my window up and continued driving until I finally made it to my cousin house on the other side of town.