Chapter Three

I jumped up out of my bed when I heard Corey come in my room making a lot of noise.

“RISE & SHINE BIG SHITTY!!!!” he yelled while banging a pot & pan together

I glared at him & yelled “COREY WHAT THE HELL MAN!!!!!”

“Come hussy get out of bed & come get some breakfast” he said

“Sometimes I just wonder why I  was born in a family with you, but ok I'm going to be down in a few ” I said shaking my head while getting out of bed.

He just laughed & walked out closing my door. I love my cousins thank god they let me stay here forever, I would say until I get my own place but Corey & Destiny cursed me out last night about not getting my own home.

I did my hygiene and went downstairs to get some breakfast. When I got down there I heard Marvin Sapp Never Would Have Made It playing In the kitchen.

“GoodMorning loves” I said to them

Destiny turned around from the stove & said “GoodMorning baby how did you sleep?”

“Well I slept great up until your big head brother came in there making noise” I said while glaring at him

They laughed at me, “Oh, child you would be alright I didn't kill you” Corey said while handing me my plate of food with syrup.

“No you didn't but I almost killed you” I said while grabbing the syrup & putting some on my pancakes

Corey & Destiny sat with me at the table, it was quiet for a while until Destiny piped up

“So has john contact you since yesterday? ” she asked

“Nope not at all & I'm glad about that” I answered

“Well just let us know you already know that we got you just let us know when we can set it off cause Joe lives right around the corner” Corey said talking about our uncle

Lord you see this why I say that I'm scared to tell them anything, because my mom side is crazy and I'm also scared they will find out where John live cause it will be the end of it when them three together they can raise hell.

“Please don't tell Joe what happened cause you already know when he get hyped there no sto-” before I could finish sentence somebody bust through the door

“WHERE THAT NO GOOD SONOF A BITCH THAT PUT HIS HANDS ON MY NEICE!!!!” Uncle Joe yelled through the house.

I looked at them & said “No you didn't ”

They both looked at me with the same smirk & replied “Oh yes we did now let's go”

We got up walk into the living room & hugged Uncle Joe then sat down on the couch's.

“So Nicki just give us the word & you know we gonna run up in that house beat his ass” Uncle Joe said taking a swig of his rootbeer
“Uncle Joe can't I just handle this on my own I'm a grown woman ”

He looked at me & did a little chuckle “You was always just like your mama wanted to do a lot on her own she was & still is very independent”

“Well I learned from the best but can I handle this on my own with out any conflict & if I do need help I'm going to call you guys ok” I said then got up off the couch walk back in the kitchen to finish eating

They followed behind me & sat down as well “Alright now I'm just going to hush cause you just like my sister can't argue with you its not going to get you no where ” Uncle Joe said getting up to go fix him a plate.

This is going to get crazier & crazier cause when Uncle Joe is in the midst of it all its not going to be pretty.

But my mind just seems to think about that guy from yesterday I still have his card & I'm debating on wether I should call him & set up a friendly lunch date. Maybe I would do that later on when them three go to work.