Chapter Thirteen: An Enemy Turned Into A Friend

Amethyst's POV:

After I pulled Jasper up, the both of us stared at Aquamarine. She smiled at us. I raised my eyebrow and she snapped her fingers. Lapis and Peridot both walked up behind of her. "Lapis? Peridot?" I looked between the both of them. "I thought we were friends." The both of them smiled at me. "You? Friends with us? The only reason we became friends with you is to watch over Pearl, because Aquamarine could not do it, since she graduated last year." Peridot smiled and Lapis laughed. Tears were running down my face and I shook my head. Aquamarine cracked her knuckles. "Amethyst!" There was a yell from down the street. Pearl. She was running towards us, until she saw Aquamarine, Peridot, and Lapis. She touched Aquamarine on the shoulder. Aquamarine smiled at me and pulled Pearl close to her. Pearl looked at her in horror. She kissed Pearl and I began to cry some more. A firm hand grabbed my shoulder. Jasper. She looked down at me with sadness. She was not a bad person at all. She was like me. Abused and looking for someone to care about her. I looked back at Aquamarine and Pearl. Pearl was struggling to get out of Aquamarine's grasp. I lost it. I summoned my whip and slashed Aquamarine across the back. She hissed in pain and let go of Pearl. She fell to the ground with a thud and looked up at me and laughed. "Take Pearl and get out of here." Jasper said in a gruff voice. I looked back at her and saw she had her weapon summoned. She was staring at me with a serious look on her face. I nodded my head and grabbed Pearl by her arm. I picked her up and ran to Rose. The both of us had tears in her eyes.

Jasper's POV:

The three of them laughed at me. "You cannot beat the three of us alone." Aquamarine said through laughter. I smiled at them. "I do not plan to." Their laughter stopped and they stared at me. Aquamarine ran up to me and tried to hit me, but I blocked it and grabbed her arm. "But I do not plan to go down without a fight." While I had her arm in my hand I twisted it and she yelped in pain. Peridot looked between the both of us. She summoned her weapon along with Lapis. They both ran towards me. Lapis cut me with her wings and I hissed in pain. Blood began to seep from my arm. Aquamarine summoned ber weapon. Her dagger cut me in the face. I punched her in the gut and she fell to the ground. Blood was coming out of her mouth and she was holding her stomach. Lapis ran up to me and summoned water. She looked at me with a grin on her face. I did my spin attack, but she stopped me. She had created an arm out of water. It had a hold of me and I could not get out. "Any last words?" Peridot said to be with a smile and summoned her arm blaster. I saw that Ruby and Sapphire came up behind of the two of them. "Nope." Right when Peridot was about to attack me, Ruby grabbed her arm and punched her in the face. Peridot fell to the ground. "Clods!" She yelled. Aquamarine stood up and tried to cut Sapphire, but because of her fast reflexes, Sapphire dodged it. Ruby growled at Aquamarine and punched her in the face. Peridot stood up and tried to get Ruby off of Aquamarine, but Ruby kept on hitting her. Lapis tried to attack me, but I grabbed her by the hair and slammed my knee in her face. She fell back and fell on the ground with a thud. Blood was coming out of her nose and mouth and I stepped on her wings. She hissed in pain and her wings disappeared. "Any last words?" I mocked her statement from earlier. "Yeah. Die bitch!" Withoit me relizing it, Aqumarine had came up behind me and stabbed me in the back. I fell to the ground and my blood began to pool out on the ground. The last thing I saw was Ruby and Sapphire running up to me.

Ruby's POV:

I saw Jasper fall to the ground and ran up to her. Her eyes were closed and she was not breathing. A loud poof came from her and she retreated to her gem. Before I could pick her gem up, Aquamarine stepped on it and it shattered beneath her foot. I looked up at Aquamarine. She had a satsfied look on her face. I ran up to Sapphire and grabbed her arm. She looked up at me and smiled. I grabbed her by the hips and twirled her around. There was a flash of light and our bodies faded into one another.

Garnet's POV:

I pointed at Aquamarine. "You are going down." She started to run, but before she could get away, I grabbed her and squeezed her with my hands. I put enough force into it that she retreated to her gem. Peridot aimed her arm blaster at me and I dodged her attack. Lapis was still lying on the ground and groaning in pain. Peridot yelped when I summoned my gauntlet. With just one hit, she retreated to her gem. I heard a poof sound and looked back to see Lapis's gem on the ground. I bubbled all three of the gems and looked at Jasper's shattered one. "You were a big help." I said as I collected her gem shards.