1. Unexpected visit

'Didn't I said that I want NO MORE PEASANTS IN MY CASTLE!!!!!!!' The princess yelled to her pinkhaired maid. Her maid was a fully grown beautiful woman, but she didn't knew better than becaming a maid. It was the only available available job, it is kinda a waste for such a smart and beautiful woman to be a maid... Her name was : Luka.

Luka was there on her knees, head down and shaking of fear. Her long pink hair was messy because the busy day and her long black dress also. Fearful she looked up to the cruel princess. The princess was sitting there  with her perfect body. Het long teal hair was in two pigtails besides, they were so long that it almost touched te ground. On her cute childish face were two turquoise eyes who were glaring at the poor maid. Her arms were clamping on the throne handrail, shaking lightly (probably from anger and frustration). The princess was wearing simple black dress. Simple but REALLY expensive. It was her favourite dress, because it was the only thing she had left that she held dear... She was in a bad mood, the WHOLE day was she "pleasing" the peasants from HER country. Mostly she send them to jail, because they didn't have much manners. In the past she wasn't so harsh, natrually she blames her parents and her missing brother that she became such a jerk. But at night, in bed, she cries all her problems out and wishes for something that will give her hope...

'Y-y-y-y-y-yes, your ma-'

'Don't you stutter to ME!' The harsh princess yelled, her eyes glaring sharply at Luka. Again Luka bowed her head down, almost touching the ground. She just stayed there, waiting till the princess her a signal gave to stand up. 'Now, start again.' the princess said dry, her eyes still glaring. 'Yes your majesty princess Michaela. It where two children, the girl was begging me for help for her brother. I just couldn't say no...' Luka started again. Her eyes were begging too. Michaela sighed en gave the signal that she could take the two children in.

'Your majesty...' said a girl in dirty clothing. Her hair was short and blond. In her hair was a white hair band, which was also really dirty. Two blue eyes were looking at her, more like begging her to first listen to her.Over her body were many tiny cuts and wounds, which weren't bleeding anymore. The girl fell to her knees and bows her head down, alsmost touching the cold ground. Her blond bangs shaking of fear. '... please... could you please take care of my brother? at least him! please! I know that you normally won't accept those requests, but I'm begging you! He is really sick and injured, just because he wanted te protect me! Please princess...' The girl started begging, her head starting to get colder every moment. The girl wished that the princess would take var of him, she didn't knew if it was a good or bad idea. She was cruel, maybe she will make his wounds twice as bad! But if she didn't send him here, he will die because of his sickness and wounds! The girl was totally confused. She HAD to try! She saw a little sparkle in her eyes, maybe there was hope!

'And why should I care about your problems?' te princess started while looking at her clean fingernails. Her other hand playing with her flawless hair. There it was: her heart shatterd. She didn't know what to do now! Her brother was dying! every time just cruelly goes on! She couldn't let that happen! Her body started to feel colder and she was losing hope. If the princess didn't want to do it that way, then she just had te hand in herself for the sake of her brother! She lowered her head, so low that it touched the hard ground. The cold started to take over her body. 'ILL DO ANYTHING! JUST SAVE MY BROTHER!!!' the girl cried uit, her warm tears warming her cold cheeks. The princess looked startled by her action, ignoring her bad manners.

'Everything, huh?' the princess said in a scary tone in her voice. The girl looked up and nodded her head really hard. Michaela started to get interested in this girl, and of course she had lack of servants. If that girl wanted to do everything for her, without paying, she maybe can start a deal? Michaela didn't actually know what to do. But for now she could call it a deal. She is a princess after all, she could refuse any moment when she wanted! 'name.' the princess said, acting like she didn't care. The girl looked weirdly at her and than it hit her. 'R-rilliane, your majesty!' the girl stutterd, Michaela didn't care the stuttering, she just wanted to start the bussines quickly. Michaela gave a signal to Luka that she had to write down all te information about that girl. 'age.' Michaela continued, still looking at her fingernails. Just as Rilliane wanted to open her mouth to give Michaela a anwser, they heard a guard yelling:

'No one can come in the throme room without the permission of the princess! And for people like you... should go and die already!' It was a very manly voice, totally you can guess from a guard. 'Come on guys! Lets show him who's the boss around here!'

At those words Rilliane started to panick, the guards are after her brother! She couldn't risk his life for this! For a moment she forgot her manners, stood op, turned around ready to attack the guards who were trying to take him away and screamed: 'Brother!' while running to the door of the throne room. Behind her she heard the princess yell: 'Guards! This girl doesn't know manners! Throw her in jail!' She saw the guards burst in the room, now she knew she had really screwed up! In one swift moment the guards had her and pushed her down to the floor. Well, at least her brother was safe! She hoped that he has enough time to escape this wicked place! But then someone came in the room, the person that she hoped would definitely NOT go here!

Michaela was really unpleased by the girls actions, she almost wanted to give her a chance! Well, looks like that all peasant didn't know how to treat a princess! She stood up from her throne, ready to give the next commands to the guards, when the door from the thorne room opend (again) unexpected. She could see that the person who did it wasn't a strong person, so she could totally take him or her on! But when she saw him, she lost her words...

There stood a boy, with goldblond hair tied in a small ponytail, hanging loosely. They were shining from the light from the beautifull room, but the room was nothing compared to his beauty! Two shocked, worried, fearfull and begging eyes were looking at her. Michaela's heart was at the point of melting. Kissable lips were on his cute perfect face, Michaela just found a boy from who she though didn't existed! But then she saw his state: His eyes were red and puffy, looked like he had cried before. His beautiful skin was pale as paper in a unhealty way, his lips were purple, which tells her that he is REALLY sick, he was wearing dirty clothing with everywhere wounds still bleeding. She saw his clothes every second getting redder and redder . And his skin paller and paller. 'Please...' he whisperd, the life almost flowing out of him, although Michaela found his voice adorable. She started to panick, of course that girl wanted to keep her brother alive! Michaela didn't wanted to know what she would do if he didn't walk on earth anymore! Then it hit her: every second counts! She began shaking, scared what would happen if she was to late and he really DID die! Hasty she started to yell her new orders: 'Take care of the boy, NOW! And if I see him hurt more badly, you will feel my wrath!' The guards started to sweatdrop. And a couple of maids and servants came in, they grabed the struggeling boy and taked him to the palacedocter. She could hear his weak voice trying to shout. Mentally she started to chuckle. '... and let the girl go, I want to know everything of her and her brother...' accidentally she spoke his name dreamly out.

Rilliane's eyes started to sparkle at the decision , maybe this was the good choice!

A/N Srry for badly english! Oh, and! I don't own Vocaloid!