eleven

the next day drags by very slowly. another work day in class and i haven't even lifted up my pencil to write my name on the sheet. i abruptly rise from my seat, taking the stupid assignment with me up to jack.

"mr. gilinsky." i say and he slowly looks up at me.

"what can i do for you?" he asks, his voice monotoned as if he were bored with me.

"do i have to do this?" i lift up the sheet, waving it between my forefinger and thumb. "like, what i mean is, are you going to grade it?"

"yes. do you need help on it?" he raises an eyebrow, clasping his hands in front of his desk.

he looks so desirable. i told myself that i would eventually get over the whole fucking my teach thing, but i don't think i will. his white button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows, revealing the veins on his forearms-

"mercedes." he says.

i make eye contact with him, looking down with embarrassment because i was just staring at him and thinking.

"no, i don't." i shake my head, returning back to my seat.

i go on my phone to waste time and jack has a strict rule about using electronics during work time. he believes it's a distraction. what kind of teacher doesn't?

"phone away, mercedes." i hear that annoying and familiar voice say.

"phone away, mercedes." i mock him, tossing it on top of my desk.

i lean against the back of my chair, looking straight at jack. he continues on with correcting papers. as i observe him, he takes a short break to take a sip from his coffee cup and briefly makes eye contact with me.

i'm the first one to look away because i don't want things to get too weird, but what can get weirder than fucking your algebra teacher?

"do you have the answer to number twelve?" the freshman next to me with stank breath asks.

i slowly turn to face her, "no, i don't. sorry." i say and she nods her head.

i'm so bored. i raise my hand like i'm in elementary and jack notices. he points his pen towards my direction.

"yes?" he sets his pen down on his desk.

"what's the answer to number twelve." i ask, lowering my hand and earning a bunch of snickers and laughs from the people around me.

mr. gilinsky's eyes droop as if he were tired of my jokes. he motions me to go over to him by curling his index finger towards himself. i sigh, standing up and walk over to him again.

"was that necessary or appropriate?" he asks me once i reach him.

"supposedly nothing i do is appropriate to you." i scoff.

"especially that shirt you're wearing in inappropriate." he tells me, eyeing my stomach.

"oh, shut up." i huff, exasperated.

everyone is soon dismissed and i return back to my desk to pack away all of my belongings and not finished work.

"any progress?" jack asks me, stacking his papers neatly on his desk.

"isn't the answer obvious? no." i snort. "do you know me?"

he smirks, leaning against his desk and crossing his arms over his chest. he just keeps his gaze on me and i feel like i have something on my face. guys might think that's funny, but it's not.

"what?" i ask, scrunching my eyebrows together.

"nothing. just you." he shrugs and i roll my eyes, resuming to shoving my papers in my bag.

i hear his footsteps come closer to me and i freeze in my spot. what does he want from me. i bite the inside of my cheek, hoping that he steps away, but he doesn't.

"i like your outfit." he compliments me.

"thanks." i mumble and stand up straighter to pull down my grey cropped tank top.

"you're welcome." his voice suddenly lowers.

a gasp escapes my lips as jack grabs the lapels of my camo long sleeve, jerking me towards him. before i can protest, his soft mouth is on mine. i'm taken aback, but instantly find myself kissing back.

his hands slyly go around to my back, hugging me closer to him. the only sound there is, is our lips smacking from disconnecting and reconnecting. i bring my hands up to the back of his hair.

he grasps the back of my thighs, signaling me to jump and i do. i wrap my legs around his waist tightly. his feet stomp against the ground towards his desk and my heart starts to pound.

wiping everything completely off of his desk. even those neatly stacked papers he just created, jack lays me down on the wooden surface, hovering over me with a look of lust in his eyes.

he tugs my bottom lip in between his teeth playfully. i sit up as jack leaves me alone for a moment to go and lock the door and then returns back quickly. i put my hands on his chest, halting him from kissing me once again.

"why are we doing this?" i breathe. "we were just arguing a few minutes ago."

"you look so fuckable today." he murmurs. "i can't help myself."

"i must admit, so do you, mr. gilinsky." i say.

he smirks at me, connecting his lips with mine once more. his tongue swipes across my bottom lip, resulting in me parting my lips for him to slide his tongue in my mouth.

it runs across the roof of my mouth, causing goosebumps to rise on my skin and shivers to run down my spine. his right hand runs up my body, groping my right boob. a moan escapes my lips from the pleasurable feeling.

i wrap my hand around his wrist, slowly kissing him back. max comes across my mind and i instantly push jack off of me.

"i-i'm sorry, mr. gilinsky. i shouldn't have kissed you back." i stutter, shaking my head.

"what? why?" he softly asks, but i'm already rushing out of the door.

tied between two guys. why, why, why.

{vote, comment, share}

upper level seats for justin are $450 gotta zayn