three

i strut into class, ignoring everyone staring at me because i'm not wearing my usual leggings and hoodie attire. i actually dressed up today.

"where were you yesterday?" mr. gilinsky asks me after taking attendance.

"i skipped." i shrug.

"you can't not just come to class like that. this is college, sweetheart, not high school." he tells me and i nod my head.

i always feel like he's scolding me. this never happens until i started to tap my damn pencil on my desk. like he had no problem with me failing his class before.

"i know, i'm sorry." i quietly say.

"you're always apologizing, do you know that? i don't understand why you apologize."

"because i'm being respectful." i shoot him a glare. "something you told me to do when i enter this classroom."

a small part of his lips turn up into a smile, "very well then. have a seat." he points his pencil to the desk right in front of him.

"but i always sit in the back." i use my thumb to point behind me.

"not today, mercedes." he shakes his head still smiling slightly and my eyebrows pull together in confusion.

okay. this isn't weird at all. i set my bag down by the desk and take a seat. next to me is a freshman boy and on the other side is a sophomore boy. might as well start making friends because i have nothing better to do.

"today is a work day and i'll just be handing out a piece of paper." mr. gilinsky announces. "it's due the moment you walk in tomorrow morning." he tells us, licking his fingertips to hand us the paper.

oh how i want his fingers-

"are you actually going to do your work today?" jack stops and looks down at me.

"maybe." i purse my lips and he shakes his head, smiling.

during the entire class, i just stare at the stupid mathematical problems while scribbling around the paper. i haven't even done a single problem and i have a feeling that i won't do them tonight.

the class is dismissed and i'm the last one to pack up my things. when am i not the last one?

"did you finish anything?" jack's voice speaks up behind me, scaring the living shit out of me.

"no." i shake my head, turning to face him.

"you're failing my class."

"thanks for the everyday reminder, mr. gilinsky."

"can we talk about why you didn't come to class yesterday?" he cross his arms over his chest.

the veins on his forearms are more prominent when he does that. i bring my gaze back up to his eyes from his arms.

"can we talk about how i can make you change my grade to an a?" i ask.

"are you trying to flirt with me, mercedes?" he assumes.

more like trying to have sex with you.

"sure, if that's what you want to call it." i shrug my shoulders, the hem of my shirt riding up a little.

his eyes flicker to my stomach and then back up to my face, "that's inappropriate. you're my student."

"why do you always have to point out the damn obvious?" i throw my arms up. "i know these things."

his eyes widen at my tone, "excuse me?"

"you're like twenty two. shouldn't you be in a fraternity getting lit and fucking people?" i sneer.

he takes a step towards me, "don't talk with me like that." he says through gritted teeth.

"or else what, jack?" i emphasize his first name and his eyes flare with anger.

i raise an eyebrows, waiting for him to speak up. his chest heaves up and down as he inhales and exhales deep breaths.

"are you gonna get me kicked out?" i probe, pushing his buttons.

"i'd stop messing with me if i were you." he balls his fists at his sides.

"if you hit me, you'll get fired and go to jail." i retort.

"we both know that that's not what i'll do if you keep running that pretty little mouth of yours." jack bites his bottom lip.

"mr. gilinsky?" we both hear a faint voice, causing our heads to turn towards the door.

some girl dressed in a very short skirt is holding up her text book and a notebook. he answers her with a 'yes'.

"can you help me? i don't really understand what we're doing." she tells me and he purses his lips, looking directly at me.

he gives me a look that reads 'this discussion isn't over'. i take in a breath before speaking up.

"don't bother letting him help you. he'll just yell at you." i tell the girl and quickly exit the room.

i was so close to getting him to bang me against his desk, but that girl had to interrupt. her short white skirt, trying to look all innocent, but she looks smart and slutty.

she probably didn't need any help and just wanted to try and get close to mr. gilinsky. who can blame her. i wonder if he's ever slept with a student. he tries to put on this hard act, but i bet he's weak when it comes to boobs.

when i get into my room, i instantly search for a push up bra. tomorrow, i'll see if perky boobs are his weakness. i put on a bombshell bra and search for a v-neck. i wish i could wear a tank top or something, but it's chilly out.

i set up an outfit, ready and confident for tomorrow. this is bad. i'm trying to sleep with my professor.

{vote, comment, share}