Don't move or I shall bite your head off!

~*~*~*~*~

HELLO MY PARTY PEOPLE!!! xD How are yall doing today?? I would love to know seriosly :)

Well i added this chapter and i hope it isnt that short but if it is o-well I will try to make the next one longer.

VOTE/COMMENT PLEASE! =p

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

                Loss of breath running I don’t know where to go!

                “HELP ME SOMEONE!” my screamed were echoed on the empty streets….

                My shoes smacked the ground…..

                Why hasn’t he got me yet.

                “AHHHHHHHHH!!!!”  He was in front of my standing under a street light.

                “Looks like the road ends here.” He smiled.

The last thing he said to me echoed in my head as I hit the ground….

                Sweet dreams….

When I woke up I felt loss. I was in my pajamas my favorite pair to the ones with tinker bell on the pants and a light green tank to match the green tinker bell pants. What I felt loss about was I wasn’t in my house or in my bed. I saw a suit case in a chair across the room I got out of bed and darted over to it. It was full of my clothes. Even my bras and panties.

                That pervert! I was going to slap him so hard the next time I see him. Where the hell am I?

“You’re in my house.” I sun to see him sitting in the chair my case was in. I walked right up to him and slapped the shit out of him. His head just turned to the side and I screamed out in pain. I think it just hurt him.

                “Do that again and I will kill your sister!” I stopped.

                “What does my sister have anything to do with it?” I asked he just smiled. What an arrogant smile.

                “Dick face!” I screamed and flounced myself on the bed. He was by me in a second pinning me down by my throat.

                “Disrespect me again and I shall kill your mother instead!” he yelled in my face. I stuck my tongue out at him. Let go of my neck and leaned back letting me sit up.

                “What are you two? Really the tongue thing?” he asked waving his hand in between us.

                “Yes dick face want me to do it again?” I asked and he looked pissed. If looks can kill if looks can kill.

                “Now what am I doing here count suck my blood?” he cocked one eye brow at me and I got extremely pissed I thumped him hard in the chest. He hit me back.

                “Why the hell did you hit me dick face?” I asked. He cocked the other eye brow and I suppressed the urge to hit him again.

                “Why did you hit me?” he asked it in the same tone he was using. “Oh by the way nice underwear.”  He pointed at my case and this time I hit him he was expecting it and caught my hand.

                “Pervert!” I yelled in his face and he chuckled. I was so not expecting him to laugh. I ripped my hand from his.