California King Bed....

My greatest appologies for my chapters being so short so far but after you read this chapter tell me what you think is happening with Kam and Shawn and if your right I will post the next chapter ~ Emmy

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~ 

“You know I am not marrying you, right?” I stated outside his bed room door I am not even going to take a step inside. It was dark in there anyway and this could be a horrible trap.

“No trap please come in my future wife. You only have so long of being human.” I could hear the smirk in his voice.  It made me mad. I have the rest of my life to be human.

“Which isn’t very long,” the smirk was gone replaced by something else. Remorse?? I took a step forward just as the room was erupted  y candle glow. I took a step in letting my eyes adjust. 

“Holly crap! You have a California king bed!” my mouth was open I was gawking at the bed. He was leaned on the far wall by a curtain.

“What are you hiding behind curtain number one?” I asked with a giggle.

“It’s a present for you.” He smiled and pulled the curtain aside and showed me a giant bathroom but the far wall in the bathroom was glass. And beyond the glass was the most stunning view I have ever seen. It was the sun rise. It bathed into the room and I gasped at the beauty.

“Oh that’s not all honey,” I gave a little nervous look so he quickly added.  “Come closer don’t worry I won’t hurt you” I walked over to him next to the humongous claw foot tub that could hold us both. I was itching to try it out but that thought was instantly gone when I stood next to the tub and looked down. We were on a sheer cliff and below us was the ocean.

“Oh my god this is beautiful.” I looked up at him and the sun rays made his hair glow. He was the most stunning creature I have ever laid my eyes on.

“I don’t know why you are envying me. You are the most beautiful creation.” He smiled down at me and his hand came up to trace my cheek and I pressed into his hand.

“Kam you know I wouldn’t do this normally. Like my engagement for you wouldn’t of happened like this. Can I tell you a story and you promos not to interrupt until I finish it all?” he asked he seemed anxious so I nodded.

“How about we take a bath while I tell you.” He pointed to the tub. Hmm he must of read my thoughts about the tub. I nodded again. He turned on the water and felt it to make sure it was hot enough then in a blink he was stripped and in the tub with bubbles around him and he turned his head for me to undress.

I wanted to be close to him so when I was in the tub I scooted over to him and laid my back on his chest. His arms went  around me and one hand played with my hair that he was slowly wetting like he was going to wash it.

“Now where to begin.” He thought for a moment and started to speak.

“Ok, Kameron at your parents restaurant was not the not the first time I saw you. I saw you every day for about two months. Please don’t think that’s stalker-ish of me because I know it is. But I couldn’t help it. I was in love with you the moment I saw you.” He took a deep breath and began again.

“When I had dinner with you and made you laugh I couldn’t help myself at the end of the date. My primal instincts took over and I had to hunt. I really do apologize for that.” He sighed. “Anyway. When I brought you back here I thought I could woo you and make you fall in love with me. But when I got back to the castle I remember that my birthday was here and I just couldn’t let my brother have the crown. You have seen the way he acts. He is psychotic!” Talking about his brother he seemed to get mad.