Cooking Day...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Ok so I would really love for everyone to vote fan comment love hate :) It would make me extremly happy If yall would tell me if I should at least continue with my writing or if i should just stop give up :) I would love to know what yall think really!!!!! PAWEEEEESE!!!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~

“Let’s present darling” Shawn said taking my hand. We made our way slowly down the stairs to the crowd and when we reached the bottoms of the stairs he leaned over and kissed my cheek and found that I could still blush oh how embarrassing. And just because I blushed he kissed me again. We walked down the aisle shaking people’s hands I kissed a few babies and then we were out the room walking down the hall to the throne and crown room.

“I love you darling.” He was looking straight ahead but he was smiling. “I love you to. I loved you last night to.” I said turning my face forward blushing as he looked down at me grinning. “I’m sure you did darling. Might I say you were brilliant to.” He said and I smiled again. We entered the throne room then and found his mother in there crying on the steps. He let go of my hand and quickly ran over to her.

“Mother, mother what’s wrong?” he grabbed her and turned him to her and she sobbed into him. “I’m not queen anymore she is!” she wailed and pointed a shaking finger towards me. I immediately felt like crying in a flash I was by her and I took my crown off and set it in her lap and in a flash I was gone.

I was going but I was going to be out of there with her. I made it into some library on the other side of the castle and I shut the door and was crying up against it when I heard a book snap shut. I spun around and saw Christopher sitting legs crossed looking at me with evident curiosity.

“Is there something wrong Queen?” he asked. “Please don’t call me Queen I am not Queen.” I said trying to catch my breath. He gave me another look or curiosity and in a blink he was in front of my brushing some hair from my face.

“Don’t touch me.” I said shoving him away and I accidently launched him back into the couch. “Oh holy shit I am so sorry!” I was by him in a second.

“Please Kameron stop apologizing. You didn’t hurt me.” He said and brushed me off.

“I’ll go find somewhere else to mope.” I turned to leave the room and he snatched my hand and me back in the couch instantly making me giggle.

“Well at least I made you laugh and what a beautiful laugh it is. So tell me why you are no longer Queen and are crying.” He saw my face I was about to decline telling him when he added “Please?” and I knew I had to tell him.

“Me and Shawn were going to the throne room and yawls mother was there and she was crying and she was blaming me because she isn’t Queen anymore and I felt so bad I gave her back the crown.” I said all in a huff.

I was looking down at my hands when his closed over mine and I looked over at him and he was smiling. “Just because you handed her the crown doesn’t mean you aren’t still Queen you have to go through a ritual to de-crown.” He smiled again and I was glaring.

“Don’t put wrinkles in your pretty immortal face.” I raised my brows in alarm. “I can put wrinkles in my face?” I stated in alarm. And he caught on I wasn’t being serious and he glared at me and I started laughing. I reached over and ruffled his hair and he slapped my hand away laughing.

Exactly then Shawn flew in and saw us and he got instantly pissed and I stopped laughing and got off the couch slowly. I ran my hands by my sides and glared at Shawn. ‘I’ll just pack my things and I will be gone by morning.’ I said to Shawn using my mind link and he looked hurt.