What are you talking about?!

“I have no idea what you are talking about.” I said as I pulled the covers farther up to me. He cocked one powerful eyebrow. I scowled at him and he cocked the other one. Ok that was really annoying. What was it that he wanted?

“What do you want Chris?” I asked and he just walked out the door but not before I saw the look of pain on his face. What the hell was that bout? If he would just tell me what he wanted it wouldn’t be so bad. I got out of bed to follow him but just as my feet hit the floor I remembered what happened in the kitchen before I was shot.

Could it really be that simple what was it that Chris said? Something bad is going to happen to me? Oh my god he knew what was going to happen. I got out of bed the rest of the way. I walked out of mine and Shawn’s room and proceeded to find his brother. The first person I came across was that French maid that I saw when I came out of the hospital wing.

“Miss?” When she turned and saw me she screamed and darted away. What the hell! I turned and Chris was in my face. Just barley an inch away. “She didn’t scram because of you she screamed because of me.” He said with a sort of arrogant look to his face and I reached my hand up to brush it away but he took a step back.

“Chris I really Have to talk to you.” I said almost pleading but he didn’t really react. He turned on his heel and walked the other way. I had to scamper to keep up. I found that odd seeing how I was one of the immortals like him and I still had to almost jog to kept up. “Chris I am still weak please slow down a little!” I begged and he did he slowed where I wouldn’t have to jog at least. Scampering I still had to do.

He turned into a doorway just then and grabbed me. He pulled me to him and through up a dark cloak. Just as I was about to ask why hide his brother and mother came around the corner. “I thought you were taking care of her!” his mother all but screamed. I didn’t understand what she was talking about.

“Mother I tried but Chris tried to save her. So I didn’t know what to do then. The all of the maids came into the room and ripped the wood from her chest. The man I hired was supposed to do and effective hit. Meaning kill instantly and when he failed I killed him we will go about this a different way. Ok honey it will be ok.” Just then Shawn pulled his mother to him and kissed mouth on mouth and did some other stuff I don’t ever want to see again let alone repeat!

When they were finally away from us and Chris let down the cloak I immediately started to gag! “That is his mother.” I said in between gags. And Chris chuckled and I turned on him. He took a step back. “That is not our mother Kammy. She is just wearing our mothers face. I found this out a few years ago and I have been plotting ever since.” He winked then and I gaged one more time.

“What do you mean plotted and what do you mean wearing your mothers face?” I screamed and he instantly covered my mouth. “Shut up Kameron or they will hear you!” he hissed in my face and I instantly dropped my volume. “What do you mean plotted and what do you mean wearing your mothers face?” I hissed whispered and he rolled his eyes and continued to walk down the hall way and he turned then to a big oak door ad when it.

“Come on in girl, I don’t bite.” I heard him whisper from the shadows and I knew he was lying. All vampires bite. He is no different. I snorted and went on in. when my eyes adjusted I saw his room was all blacks and dark purple. My favorite colors.

"Why you have to lie to me all vampires bite." i called back to him and i heard him laugh. he was hiding somewhere in the room and i looked around for him i found him in a room that acually branched off this one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~