Chapter 1

Zariah in the media

Hey my name is Zariah Samone Walker and Im 18 years old and I go to Lincoln high school I'm a senior and I'm so ready to graduated I'm 5'4 light skin I have long curly hair and big hazel eyes and deep dimples and I'm a lil thick and I'm the type of person that just keep to myself And I don't no if I will find love one day boys just don't seem to like me well at less that's what I think.

Tre pov Hey my name is Tre and I'm 18 years old and I go to Lincoln high school I'm a senior and I'm ready for this fucking school year to be over with I'm 6'1 tall and light skin with gray eyes and I got dimples I'm also the biggest drug lord on the block people know not to fuck with me and I don't seem like the type of person to fall in love with these nasty ass hoes but hey u never know one day I might just find the right one.

Zariah pov My alarm just went off and it's time for me to get up and and get ready for school I went in the shower and wash up for about 30 mins and got out and did my morning hygienes I then went In my dresser to find me something to wear today I decide to put on my Jordan shirt which is red white and black and some cut up skinny jeans and my red white and black Jordan's and I applied some lil gloss to my lips and look in the mirror hey I was looking fine asf today.

"Zariah come down for breakfast." My mom yelled

"Coming mom." I yelled back

She be doing the most in the morning. So I started walking down the status and went in the kitchen and sat at the dining room table.    

"Good morning Zariah." She said

"Morning mom."

Anyways i started eating my breakfast so I can be on my way to school my dad is at work like always but I still still see him when he come home at night. See you later mom I'm finna head to school.

"All right baby see u later and don't your lil head ass be driving fast either." She said

"Im not mom and you always be cracking jokes but I still love u tho."

"Love u too, see u later baby." She said

I went outside and got in my 2015 jeep and was on my way to to school.

Tre pov
Im just now waking up about to get ready and head to this boring ass school I went In the bathroom and got In the shower for about 35 mins and got out and brush my teeth then I went in my room to find me something to wear I decide to put on my Jordan shirt with some true religion jeans and Jordan's grape 5's I went in the kitchen and I had got me something to snack on on my way to school I live by myself just to let I know anyways I grab my keys and went outside and got in my 2015 mustang and then I was on my way.

Zariah pov
I'm in 1st period doing my work and and then my best friend Makayla tap on me so I had turnt around in my seat.

"Hey bff." I said

"Hey boo." She said

"Do u want to go to the mall later on today." I said