Asleep

"Sing me to sleep, sing me to sleep"

I want you to lie down beside me for the last time and tell me it's going to be okay. 

"I'm tired and I, I want to go to bed"

I'm tired of everything. I'm tired of picking fights and accepting it as my fault. I'm tired of never being good enough. I'm tired of lies and watching people I love walk away from my life. I'm tired of lying and saying that I'm fine- but I'm actually dying. I'm tired of believing that it's gonna be okay and hoping that it is- but it's not. I'm tired of rejection and tired of being broken. I'm tired of holding on to things that are falling apart. And I'm tired of being me. I just want to go away.

"Sing me to sleep. Sing me to sleep. And then leave me alone."

I'm lying. I want you to stay. And hold me tight. And whisper in my ears that you've always loved me. I want you to look me in the eyes and read me like a book. I want you to see my scars and make them go away... 

"Don't try to wake me in the morning cause I will be gone"

I'm hoping that by tonight I will kill myself. I'll leave a note to let you know that I love you. 

"Don't feel bad for me. I want you to know deep in the cell of my heart I will feel so glad to go."

All I wanted to do was be a part of someone's life. To make them happy and glad that I am. To be alive and to be in someone's heart. But I am so so so worthless. I am always letting people down. I am always a burden to someone. And I'm tired. I've been living and pretending to be okay. I am smiling but deep down I am broken. I am lost. I feel like I'm nothing. Am I only existing or am I living? And now I want to go. So bad. So bad it hurts to know that I'm still here. So I want to go. And don't you try to stop me. because it makes it harder for me.

"Sing to me. Sing to me. I don't want to wake up on my own anymore."

I'm so lonely. I am cold. I am alone. I am a nobody. Let me finally sleep and then I will not wake up anymore. I will be put to rest. Let them know. That I am finally not alone. Like I used to be. Now that I'm gone. 

This is based on a song by the Smiths. Listen to them!! I've put up a link to "Asleep" at the side bar. let me know if it's good!