Chapter 4

- Claire's pov -

I woke abruptly as a scream filled my ears.

I looked around only to see that I was in my bedroom.

The screams continued only sounding more painful by the second.

I stepped down from my bed and out into the hallway. I followed the screams of pain and stopped by the basement door.

Slowly I opened it, the screams more louder now. I walked down the stairs and squinted from the bright light of the room.

Five chairs were placed in a circle, each chair occupied by one boy. Hailey stood in the middle smiling at them.

"What are you doing?" I asked looking at each boy. They didn't have any wounds from what I can see, but some of their faces held pain. "What did you do?"

She stared at me smiling. "I got what I wanted! Finally! Oh god I have never felt this alive!" She screamed out, her smile growing by the minute. Just then I noticed the gun in her hand.

I backed up staring at her in shock. "Hailey, why do you have a gun?!" She looked down at it then up at Niall smiling.

"Should we continue our game Niall?" She asked him. He shook his head in reply. There was fear in his face which scared me.

"How about you sit down right next to Louis and watch? It is a fun game after all!" She waited for me to sit down only to frown when I didn't. She walked towards me, glaring. "I said, sit down!" She shoved me in a chair, strapping my hands in with ties.

I wiggled my arms looking at her in shock. "What are you doing? Hailey why am I strapped in?"

She tsked me putting her finger to her lips. "Shh, the game has started." She laughed while shoving a cd into the radio. An unfamiliar song started playing. "Well, isn't it a party now!"

She stepped up to Niall who kept shaking his head with tears rolling down his cheeks. I stared at them in fear as she pulled out the gun and pointed it at his foot.

"Hailey." It came out more of a beg.

She started singing with the song, "Take the gun, and count to three." She smiled at Niall and started whispering.

"One."

"Hailey, stop!" I screamed at her. But this wasn't Hailey, or at least the Hailey that I use to know.

"Two."

I closed my eyes not wanting to look.

"Three." She pulled the trigger yet no shot was made, just a small click.

She laughed as she looked at everyones face. "Surprise! There is a single bullet in the revolver. Here's the game. I will point it at one of your body parts, and when I pull the trigger, it'll be a surprise. You'll either get shot, or get lucky and get air. Now, whose next." She walked to the next person who was Harry. She smiled down at him.

"Aw too bad, you're my favorite." She pointed it at his leg, and started counted.

"One. Two. Three." I screamed as there was a loud pop! I looked at Harry with a blurry vision, he was screaming behind the tape.

"Looks like Harry is our lucky winner! Are you enjoying the game as much as I am, Claire?" She gazed at me questioningly.

"God no! This is disgusting! Why are you doing this?! They did nothing to you!" I screamed at her, more tears fell.

Harry cries could be heard over our bickering. I couldn't even get myself to look how bad it is.

Hailey screamed out pulling on her hair. "They did nothing! Nothing! They ruined my life! You have no idea! You were too young! So don't come telling me that! Why do you think I'm like this! They created this monster inside of me!" She screamed again. She pointed the gun at Liam's thigh and pulled the trigger. He cried out as the bullet hit his skin and went through.

"Now, I think our little game has come to an end. You can clean them up Claire. Just like how I taught you." She untied my hands, smiled at me, then left.

I put my head in my hands and cried. I kept mumbling 'I'm sorry' over and over again.

I wiped away the tears and got up, going to Harry. I carefully took off the tape, untied his legs, then brought him to a bed to help him.

"I'm going to help you in a minute." I mumbled not looking at him.

I brought Liam to another bed after I got him untied too.

I carefully folded Harry's pants up so I could get to the wound. I grabbed some tweezers to get the bullet out. "This is going to hurt but it's the only way to get it out." He nodded staring blankly at the ceiling. I put the tweezers at the entrance of the wound, and got to work. Harry's cries of pain bothered me, but I still managed to get the bullet out. I dabbed some disinfectant on it then wrapped some bandage around it.

I went over to Liam who was holding his thigh in pain. I removed his hand which was now covered in blood. "I'm going to have to remove your pants."

"Do it, please." His voice was strained.

I unbuckled his belt and jeans. I slid them down careful not to touch his wound. Once they were off, I took a warm wash cloth and wiped away the blood.

Every time I heard him wince in pain, my lip would tremble. I removed the bullet and wiped away the blood. After I wrapped some bandage around it, I went to remove the other boys' tape. "Thank you." Liam said.

I met his stare only to have a tear slide down my cheek.

"You shouldn't thank me." I replied.

"Why not? You helped me?"

I sighed wiping away the tear. "And I also helped bring you here."

---------------------------------------------

So terribly sorry for the wait! I didn't realize there was people who actually read this, but then I seen the comments, so I'm sorry!

Hopefully you like this, sorry it's short.

Please, vote/comment/follow

-A