Chapter 3

-Claire's pov-

I walked back into the stuffy club, but stopped to think. This didn't feel right. She said they were her friends. But you don't do that to friends. I know that much.

I looked around the club for the next boy. It seemed like there were more people here now.

I sighed then walked back to the bar. I sat on a stool and looked around. Where could he be?

I got and walked through the dancing people. My eyes stopped on one guy in particular. Why is it so easy to find them? I'm now having second thoughts about helping Hailey. It feels....off.

"Want to dance?" I asked him once I was close. He looked away from a boy, and to me. The boy winked at him then left some where.

"Sure! I could use a dance buddy!" He gave me a sweet smile that made his eyes squint. I don't think I can do this. Not again. Niall was vulnerable. He was in pain. Liam is too sweet. I can tell he is already. He doesn't deserve this.

"Are you okay?" He asked me, worry clear in his voice. He wiped away a tear I didn't know fell. "Lets get some fresh air, yeah?" He grabbed my hand and pulled me through the crowd of people.

I wanted to object. Tell him everything. About Niall. About the plan. About Hailey. But my mouth wouldn't move. And a part of me still didn't want to disappoint Hailey.

"Now is this better then that stuffy place!" He smiled again, which only made me cry some more. His smile turned into a frown. "What's wrong? Why are you crying?"

"Hello, Liam." I froze at the sound of her voice. I couldn't let her take him.

"You have to go! Now! Please!" I whispered to him so Hailey couldn't hear. "Please! Just go!"

"What's going on? Is she hurting you?" He turned to Hailey glaring at her. She smiled 'sweetly' back. She slowly made her way to us, the cloth behind her back. I grabbed Liams hand and squeezed it. He looked down at me, confused.

"I'm so sorry." I mouthed to him. He didn't get to say anything, a cloth was shoved in his face before he could. He struggled against her, but she still won.

"I've prepared for this." She said once she saw my confused face.

Liams hand slipped away from mine as he lost consciousness. "Now go get the rest." I nodded then walked back.

Why is she doing this? Why does she want them?

My thoughts were interrupted when I bumped into someone. I was in front of the club entrance. I looked up and was met with green eyes. He was the guy Liam was with. Harry I think.

"Weren't you the girl that danced with Liam? Do you know where he is?" I opened my mouth but closed it again. "I can't find him anywhere! And he's not answering his phone!"

"Harry? Did you find him yet?" Another boy asked as he stood next to Harry. I recognized him as Louis. "Who is this?"

"She danced with Liam before. I was just seeing if she knew where he was." How am I suppose to get two boys to come to the van. How is Hailey suppose to get both in there!?

"Um...I think I seen him go over there!" I pointed in the direction of the alley.

They both gave me confused looks. Louis was the first to speak up, "Why would he go into the alley?"

I thought for a moment, "He wanted some fresh air, and privacy." They slowly nodded and walked over there. I mentally prayed that nothing bad would happen.

Oh who am I kidding. All of this is bad. I shouldn't be helping her. These are innocent boys here.

"Who would park there van here?" Harry asked Louis. He shrugged in reply. They began calling for Liam. I walked around the van and to the drivers window.

"Hailey! Louis and Harry are out here!" She handed me a cloth and got out.

"We need to make this quick. Niall's waking." We walked over to where Louis and Harry were. They both turned when they heard the noise. "You get Harry. Go!" She ran over and tackled Louis.

I looked at Harry who looked scared and shocked. I ran over to him and covered his mouth and nose. "I'm so sorry. I don't want to do this." He gripped my hand and pushed me away.

"Louis! HELP!" I shoved him to the floor and straddled him. Tears ran down my face now. I covered his mouth once again. He tried to get me off but he was becoming weak.

Once he was out I stood again and dragged him to the van. I tied his hands and feet with rope, and put duck tape over his mouth. I looked at Niall, who was now awake. He had tears in his eyes and he looked scared.

I closed my eyes as more tears ran down my cheek. I can't do this no more.

Haley came up beside me and placed Louis in the van. One more. But I'm not doing it.

"Alright go get Zyan now!" She smiled as her eyes roamed the bodies of the boys.

I shook my head, "No! I wont help anymore! This is wrong! I know it! These aren't your friends! You don't do this to friends!" She glared at me, a dark look came over her face.

"You WILL do this for me, or so help me god!" She shouted. From the corner of my eye, I could see Liam who was now awake and watching us like Niall.

"No I wont! This has gone to far!" She lifted her hand and slapped me hard on the cheek. The two boys gasped from the van. I held my cheek and looked at Hailey with tears in my eyes.

"Hey! What's going on over there!" I looked right to see a figure running to us. My eyes widened when I seen it was Zayn. Maybe he can help!

"Help! She has your friends! She's kidnapped them! Ple-" Something bashed into my head making me fall to the ground. I felt the back of my head, when I brought my hand back it was covered in blood.

Zayn and Hailey were fighting above me. I couldn't hear what they were saying.

My eye lids felt heavy, and soon they fell closed leaving me in darkness.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well I updated. Not sure if I like this though. Blehh

(If you know how to make covers message me please! I really need one for this story)

Please, vote/comment/follow

-A