40. Sasuke and Itachi

"Why do you need it, my Finjuka?" I asked Itachi and Fishy Dude, who I find out was actually named Kisame. "Your Finjuka can calm and control tailed beasts when it's fully developed. It seems yours is only at stage one, so we have some training to do." I was on edge, which you couldn't really blame me. I really didn't trust these two. And clearly they didn't trust me since I was tied up with chakra infused ropes.

"Itachi, we got to get going." Kisame said seriously, glancing at the door.

    Where are they going? They aren't seriously leaving me here?!

     "Stay here, don't try to escape. If you do, then you can tell Finjuka goodbye."

       My eyes widened. "You bastard." I said through gritting my teeth.

"Where are you going? You can't just leave me here!" I yelled. Itachi was starting to get on my nerves with this whole 'I'll rip your eye out,' thing.

"The nine tails brat." Kisame spoke up while putting on his cloak, My eyes widened. "Naruto." I whispered, shocked. "Why? Leave him alone!" I struggled to break free of the ropes, but I remembered they were chakra infused. The ropes tightened and I yelped.

Without saying another word, they exited the room, locking the door behind them. "Damn Weasel...thinking he can keep me from stopping them. Green Quake!" The chakra filled my hands, and I began adding more and more to my palms. The ropes around my hands snapped due to the pressure of my chakra and I began cutting the other ropes with my chakra hand. Just like that I was free.

Take my eye if you want, but leave my friends alone.

I tried to open the door, but it was locked and there was a huge amount of chakra infused in it. Too much. I looked around the room frantically, searching for an escape.

"Bingo." I said smirking at the window. It was locked too, but I easily broke it with my fist. No need to waste my chakra on this. Sure, my foot nearly got impelled with shards of glass, but I'll live.

A woman screamed when I came flying through her window. "Sorry!" I yelled running through her door and down the halls.

I put my palms on the floor and searched for any chakra signals that I found familiar. "What the hell... Sasuke??" There where three other people with him, one of which I could tell was Naruto. Which meant the other two where Itachi and Fishy Dude.

"I'm gonna beat the crap outta them if they so much as to laid a finger on them!" I mumbled running through the halls. I FINALLY found them in the hall. Naruto was with Kisame and Sasuke was fighting Itachi.

"SERIOUSLY GUYS???" I yelled, making all of them turn to look at me. "Oh yeah, by the way I escaped." Itachi glared at me. "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't beat the crap outta you." I said glaring at the two rouge ninja.

"Kiamie." I didn't look at Itachi's sharingan eyes. "Nope. I don't make the same mistakes twice Weasel." I gathered chakra in my hands, and the vines wrapped around them protectively. I activated my Finjuka and began walking towards Itachi.

"Kiamie, take Naruto and run!" Sasuke said building up Chidori in his hand. "Yeah, and leave you here with these two bastards? I think not."

He ran at Itachi with his chidori who caught his wrist, then twisted it. Sasuke yelled it pain at his probably now broken wrist. "Leave him alone! Or I'll ruin all of your Leader-sama's plans!" Itachi hesitantly let go of his wrist and Sasuke stepped back.

"EARTHQUAKE!" I said punching the floor. I'm surprised the whole building didn't come down. As the building shook I grabbed Naruto's hand and pulled him towards Sasuke.

"Why are you here?" They both asked. "Yes, because that's always the first thing you ask your rescuer." I said sarcastically. "I'll explain when we get back, but right now we need to get the heck outta here!" Parts of the ceiling where coming down and I put a barrier of vines above us to protect us. "But we might have a slight problem..."

"What?" Sasuke asked activating his sharingan. "Itachi and Kisame, they're too strong for us. If we even try to fight them, we'd die. It's pointless. The only logical thing for us to do now... is run." Sasuke and Naruto froze. I was right and they knew it.

"Dammit." Sasuke cursed under his breath. "We have to go. Now!" I grabbed Sasuke's hand, but he stood there. "There will be other chances for you to get revenge, I promise." He gave me an uncertain look, but nodded and we all ran. Naruto, Sasuke, and I. "Don't look back, just keep going." I said letting go of Sasuke's hand and shoving Naruto forward.
"Not without you!" Naruto argued.

"Go! I'll catch up, I promise. Now hurry!" They both looked at me, confusion in there eyes as they turned around and ran. "Smart move, making the brats go on. So your gonna stall us kid?" Kisame asked all too friendly.

"I'm gonna make a deal with you. If you promise to leave Konoha alone... I'll join Akatsuki by the end of this year instead of two years." Itachi glanced at Kisame.

"We'll have to discuss this with Leader-sama." Itachi said in his usual monotone voice.

"We'll be back soon to get you, but until then, take care of Sasuke." I was kinda shocked. It was almost as if Itachi actually cared about Sasuke. I turned and went running. Sasuke and Naruto might already be halfway to Konoha by now.

(A/N: I really suck at writing fighting scenes guys. Sorry you'll just have to bear with me lol. What did you guys think of the chapter?)