16. Turns out Sasuke's alive!

"Kiamie what's wrong?" Naruto asked leaning down next to me. I managed to get myself to stop coughing, but blood still came out. I wiped it away and smiled at Naruto. "Don't worry about me I'll be-" I started coughing again.

"I'll be fine." I breathed out. He glanced at me worriedly but nodded and turned back to the fight.

The fight ended when Gato and his men showed up. They were here to kill Zabuza, those filthy traitors. Not saying that Zabuza doesn't deserve to die, but he does kinda deserve it.

Just then Gato kicked Haku's dead body, and I felt the anger bubble inside of me. Naruto ran forward but Kakashi stopped him from actually going near Gato. Naruto gave Zabuza a big speech about Haku and all that he did for Zabuza, and by the end of it Zabuza was actually crying. Poor Haku...

I noticed that Naruto was crying. "Your words cut deeper then any blade." Zabuza said with a sad look on his face. "Girl, give me your kunai."

I nodded and gave it to him. Since his arms where paralyzed, he carried it in his mouth. I walked back over next to Naruto and watched as Zabuza killed Gato himself.

After the battle, Zabuza had swords stuck all over his back. He walked slowly over to Haku, with the help of Kakashi who laid him down next to Haku.

Naruto looked away but Kakashi told him not to. Suddenly Sakura yelled.
"Naruto, Kiamie, look! Sasuke's alive!" I turned my head slowly around and sure enough Sasuke was standing there. I began to cry again, but this time tears of happiness.

"He's...alive." I breathed. Naruto turned around and saw him, and I saw his expression change.

He smiled then glanced down at me, holding a hand down to help me up. I smiled and took it. That's when I saw a tear escape Naruto's eye. "N-Naruto, your crying." He smiled and looked at me.

"You are too!" I giggled and wiped away my tears as Sasuke, Sakura, and Tazuna walked over to us. Just then Gato's men threatened to go raid the village for pay since Gato was dead.

They wouldn't leave empty handed.
"Kakashi, this is bad." He nodded.
"What do we do? You got to have a jutsu or something right Kakashi Sensei?" Naruto said hopefully.

Kakashi shook his head. Unfortunately he had used too much chakra and we were screwed. They began to charge at us, but a spear came flying through the air, landing right in front of the guy leading the men.

We all turned around and I smiled. "Way to go Inari!" I shouted. Inari had gotten the villagers ready to fight, and he was in the lead.

Naruto did shadow clone jutsu, and we had a much bigger army then them. I smiled at their fearful expressions. Then Kakashi did shadow clone as well!

Gato and his men ran for there lives to the boat like ants to an ant hill. It was awesome.

I ran up to Sasuke. "You scared me to death. Don't ever do that again." He hugged me, and I hugged him back. "I thought you said you weren't a fangirl." An irk mark appeared on my forhead and I frowned.

"I'm not a fangirl!" He chuckled as I crossed my arms and stuck my tongue out at him. "I just have a deep regard for you." He rolled his eyes.

"Duck butt, how is your hair still like a ducks butt?" He sweat dropped while I giggled. "I guess it just likes looking like a ducks butt." I said.

I looked back to Haku and Zabuza, and it began to snow. I looked up at the sky and held my hand out to catch some.
"Snowing in the middle of summer..."
I said calmly.

Sasuke nodded and watched as the snow fell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They ended up naming the bridge after Naruto, which I thought was an excellent idea. "I AM SOO EXCITED TO GO HOME!" I yelled. Suddenly realization hit me.

"Sasuke, this is very very VERY bad. I can't go home!" He gave me a confused look.

"Why not?" I began to pace.
"I don't have any money to buy ramen with! How am I supposed to buy ramen now!" He chuckled.

"You'll be fine. Trust me." I rolled my eyes and jumped on his back.

"I'm too lazy to walk, so your going to carry me. You did say I was light, remember?" He nodded and rolled his eyes.

"Onward minion!" I said while pointing straight ahead.