5. Sasuke or Naruto?

I stopped walking and turned around to see Sasuke standing there. He walked up to me with gentle eyes, which was unlike him. NARUTO. He took my chin in his hand and lifted my head up so that I was looking directly at him. He smiled, and that's when I wanted to slap him.

Is that the best you've got Naruto? He leaned down to kiss me, and I punched him in the gut.

"Naruto. If your gunna pretend to be someone, at least act like them."

Naruto transformed back into himself and was standing there, arms wrapped around his stomach.

"Was I really that ba-" Halfway through his sentence he ran away, clutching his torso. Baka...

I shook my head and turned around to see Sasuke standing in a tree.
"You should go. To teach him a lesson, ya know." He looked towards the horizon and nodded, but looked back down at me. "Any ordinary girl would've thought that was me and kissed him; how did you know it was Naruto?" I smiled.

"I guess I'm not an ordinary girl." I said walking on, smiling.

I walked into town, passed all the shops, and found myself walking past the Hyuga Clan house. I heard training in progress, but chose to ignore it.

I walked on, until I saw Sakura sitting on a bench, blushing madly. I walked past her and said, " That was Naruto." She began to freak out. I smiled and walked on.

I stopped when I saw a cluster of Naruto's fighting each other to get into a bathroom. Sasuke was standing a few meters away from the cluster, looking very disappointed.

I stood beside him and pointed to the cluster.

"What is this?" He shook his head and replied with, "Don't ask." I sighed, disappointed with the fact that this was my teammate. "Oh my gosh, CANCEL THE JUTSU YOU IDIOT!" I yelled.

"Is it bad I feel embarrassed FOR him?" Sasuke sighed, also very disappointed in our teammate.

Naruto did as I said and ran into the bathroom. I shrugged and walked with Sasuke. When we walked by Sakura, she stopped us to talk to Sasuke. I kept on walking. I knew Sasuke would catch up eventually. Pretty soon Sasuke was walking next to me. "What did you tell her?"

"Nothing important." I frowned.
"Sure it was." He smiled a small smile and shoved me. "Hey!" I smiled and shoved him back. Tomorrow we would be meeting our Sensei, and boy was I excited.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N: Sorry this chapter is so short guys...I promise I'll make it up to you!)