34. Gaara vs. Sasuke

I dashed through the forest towards Sasuke, but stopped when I saw Shikamaru surrounded by sound. He had them all trapped in his shadow possession jutsu, but I could tell he was running out of chakra.

"Shikamaru, need a hand?" He glanced at me then nodded, the sound nin nodded in sync with him. I activated my Finjuka. Vines came out of the ground and wrapped themselves around the sound nin.

I had watched Gaara and had mastered one of his jutsu, but instead of using sand, I used vines. "Vine coffin!" I said as I balled my hand into a fist, crushing the ninja. "And that's how you take down sound ninja like pros!" I high fived Shikamaru.

"Go report to Kakashi sensei and tell him that I'm going to help Naruto and Sasuke!" Shikamaru nodded and he took off towards the arena, while I headed towards Sasuke's chakra.

Seiko POV

"Gaara please stop!" I shouted to Gaara/Shukaku. His left arm and right legs had been taken over by Shukaku, along with half of his face. To be honest,

It scared me.

Shukaku was taking over, you could see it from the look in his eyes. They weren't the same calm, loving sea-foam blue eyes I was so familiar with. They where dark and twisted, almost as if he was a completely different person.

Shukaku was driving him insane. "Go.....away....Seiko!" He said as his hands gripped his head in pain, as if that sentence hurt more than the point of a kunai. "No! I'll never leave you Gaara!" I was shocked when a sand hand grabbed me and threw me, causing me to slam into a tree.

"NOO..!" That was Gaara. He was fighting back against Shukaku. Gaara's not hurting me, Shukaku is. I told myself that as I pushed myself up off the ground, my arms and legs shaking. The taste of blood lingered in my mouth, and I could feel it running from my lip.

There was no way I would even dare hurt Gaara, even if he was hurting me. I slowly walked back over to him as he yelled for me to leave. I wasn't gonna fight him, and I sure as hell wasn't gonna leave. "No..." Shukaku's sand hand whipped towards me and I shut my eyes, waiting to be thrown into another tree.

But it never happened. I opened my eyes to see that I was now standing on a tree branch above Gaara, with Naruto and Sasuke. Sasuke was laying on the branch, unconscious. Naruto had saved me. "Thank you....Naruto."

I sat down and leaned against the back of the tree, then began to heal myself. "Please be careful...and don't hurt him too bad. For me." Naruto shot me his signature thumbs up then jumped down to take on Gaara.

I bit my lip as my blue hand was placed onto a gash in my leg, creating a sting. Very familiar to alcohol on a cut. The sting soon faded and my leg was now healed.

I took out some bandages, and while ignoring the explosions and shouts coming from Naruto and Gaara, I bandaged my leg. I was about to begin to do my other leg when I heard a familiar voice.

"Sasuke!" Kiamie landed on the branch, kneeling down next to Sasuke. She placed her hand on his forehead and sighed. "Your alive! You scared me to death Duck Butt!" I smiled and began to heal my other leg.

"Oh my flying fish sticks Seiko what happened?!" She kneeled down in front of me and began to heal my left arm. She then pulled out this kit thing and I raised an eyebrow at her. "It's my medic kit. Let me heal you up."

I nodded and closed my eyes, leaning back against the trunk of the tree. Kiamie was only thirteen and a medical genius, thanks to her mother. She used her medical ninjutsu to close up my major wounds, then used ointment on my less sever wounds, then wrapped up my entire arm with bandages.

She then did the same on my other arm. "Rest, don't move or you'll end up hurting yourself." I nodded and she went to go take care of Sasuke.

Nari

I ran through the streets of Konoha, escorting people to the evacuation tunnel. I walked by an alley and heard crying. When I looked there sat a scared little girl, her hands around her head protectively.

I ran down the alley and picked her up then ran for the evacuation tunnel. "Don't worry, everything will be ok." She wrapped her little arms around my neck, then buried her face into my shoulder. The poor child was so scared, I actually felt really bad for her.

Two sound nin jumped down and I cursed under my breath. If Seiko or Kiamie where here they would've flipped because "I cursed." I never curse ever (according to them).

I put the little girl down and stood in front of her protectively. "Don't come any closer." I warned. He smirked and was about to charge for me when someone yelled, "Wolf fang over fang!"

I smiled as Kiba and Akamaru clashed into the sound nin, totally ripping him to shreds. I picked the little girl up and covered her eyes. Kiba escorted us to the evacuation tunnel where the little girl found her mother.

Turns out they had gotten separated. Kiba, Akamaru, and I took off to go take down some more sound nin together after that.