15. Sasuke....dies (I think)

Haku continued to throw senbon at us, and pretty soon we looked like human porcupines. I felt the warm blood trickle down my arms and legs.

I was covered in senbon, and as the blood escaped my body I felt myself weaken. My jutsu had taken more chakra then expected, so I was already weak.

I noticed that Sasuke was getting weaker as well from using Fire style jutsu so much, and he pretty much was in the same shape as me. Naruto and Sasuke were trying to get Naruto outside the dome, but suddenly all three of us let out a cry as more senbon embedded into our skin.

Suddenly Sakura screamed. My head quickly shot in there direction, but I couldn't see anything because of the thick fog.

Naruto ran to try and escape again, only to be hit with more needles. I ran to him to see that he was weak as well. Haku threw more needles towards us, but Sasuke picked up a needle and dodged them using it.

I stood up next to Sasuke who looked like he needed some help. Haku just kept jumping from mirror to mirror, throwing more and more needles. Sasuke began to breath heavily.

When he looked up I smiled when I saw his red sharingan eyes. Haku threw some senbon at Naruto, catching us both off guard.

"Naruto!" I yelled jumping in front of him, blocking the senbon from him. I cringed as I waited for them to spear my skin.

I opened my eyes and about screamed when I saw Sasuke standing in front of me, a puddle of blood forming underneath him.

He had taken the needles for me and Naruto.

Naruto looked up at Sasuke.
"You did it Sasuke! Sasuke-" He stopped when he saw Sasuke standing there. Haku was laying on the ground.
I put a hand over my mouth and felt tears roll down my face.

"Why?" I asked. He turned around and glanced at me. "What kind of expression is...that?" He said kind of quiet.

He glanced at Naruto. "You...idiot."
"W-Why?" Naruto yelled.
"I-I could've taken them! Y-you shouldn't have done that you, you, you..." I stopped. He shrugged.

"I don't know why, my body just did."
"Naruto...I...I hated you.." I watched as Naruto yelled at him for saving us. I caught Sasuke as he fell backwards. Naruto sat on the other side of him.

"That man...my brother...I said I wouldn't die until I defeated him...
Naruto, Kiamie, don't let your dreams die...." His hand was reaching up for my face, but it fell down to his side.

My eyes widened. "Sasuke? Please don't leave me... Please! I don't want you to leave yet... Not now.." I watched as my tears fell onto his face. Naruto stared at me, pained.

Sasuke's face was pail and his eyes were lifeless. I held him close to me as red chakra began to swirl around an angry Naruto. Calm down Kiamie, think.

He was meant to live for so much more, but he lost himself to that monster. "I...will never forgive you!" I yelled at Haku. Naruto had gone full rage mode on Haku. Red chakra swirled around the three of us now, and I shut my eyes, afraid.

I opened my eyes when I felt the chakra die down. Based on what I had seen, it had come from Naruto. I looked up to see him punch Haku.

Haku told us about his parents, and how his father killed his mother, then tried to kill him. He had a horrible life.

Haku was Zabuza's tool. A weapon. Zabuza used Haku. Yet Haku still cared deeply about him. I was surprised when Haku told Naruto to end him, to take him from his misery.

I focused on something else. I didn't want to see any of it. I began pulling needles out of Sasuke's arms and legs, avoiding the ones near main arteries. I clapped my hands together and green chakra engulfed them. I began healing. Sasuke as best I could.

"This is for Sasuke, because he had a dream!" I heard Naruto yell. I looked up when I heard a puff of smoke. Haku was gone!

I searched around, trying to find him. Naruto did the same. That's when we heard the shattering.

My head turned to see that Haku had taken an attack for Zabuza. His blood went everywhere. A sudden blast of air shot, and when it stopped blowing the fog was gone. We all stared at him, shocked. He died for Zabuza.

Suddenly I heard Sakura yell for Naruto. "Hey Naruto! So you Kiamie, and Sasuke are alright huh?" I glanced down at his lifeless face. Naruto and I shared a glance.

She wasn't gonna take this well. Sakura ran towards me, but stopped when she saw Sasuke. I felt the tears return to my face.

I laid him down gently on the ground and took a step back to give Sakura some time. I looked at Naruto, who was watching silently.

I could hear her sobbing behind me, and I watched as Naruto held back tears.

"It's ok to cry, Naruto." He glanced at me, then back at Sasuke. "Kiamie-chan..." I wiped away some tears from my face and smiled a small smile.

Before I knew it Naruto was hugging me, and I hugged him back. Naruto and I pulled away, and watched the battle between Kakashi and Zabuza.

Suddenly I began coughing uncontrollably, and I fell to my knees. Blood was pouring from my mouth. What is wrong with me?