28. Sakura Festival

I woke up the next morning and groaned. Sakura Festival. I had decided last night that I wouldn't be going.

I wasn't really one for festivals.

I stood up and grabbed a book off my shelf. Before I knew it, there was a small knock on my door. I opened it to see Nari and Seiko standing there, holding bags. "Can you help us get ready?"

I smiled and began to beautify them. In less than an hour, they where done. Seiko had her long blue hair down with two red flowers pinning her bangs out her face.

Nari had her hair down also with a braid that went down the center of her back, laying on top of some more of her long blonde hair.

Nari was wearing a short blue and white kimono. It was mostly white with blue designs covering the lower half of the dress. "Are you sure you don't want to go? It won't be the same without you."

I smiled and nodded, hugging them both farewell. "Yeah, don't worry about me and have a good time. Remember to keep it PG!" There faces went red as tomatoes. I laughed and waved as they walked away from the house to go meet up with their dates.

I shut the front door and turned around to see my mom and dad all dressed up. "We're going to go out to the festival. Aren't you going sweet heart?" I shook my head no and gave them a small smile. "I'm not going. I was never really a fan of the whole festival thing. Have fun!" My parents hugged me before heading out to the festival.

I shut and locked the front door and went to the kitchen to make the biggest cup of coffee ever.

Goal: Stay up all night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sasuke

I was laying on my couch, all windows and doors of my house locked. Outside my house was a huge mob of fangirls, all waiting to bombard me with stupid questions and gifts.

Suddenly I heard a scream outside my door, and I could hear them running away from my house, causing the ground to shake a little. Then there was a knock on the door. "Sasuke answer the door NOW!"

Seiko sounded angry. I quickly got up and opened the door. "What the hell Sasuke?!? Why didn't you ask her to the Sakura Festival?!? Right Now she's sitting at home getting high off of candy or something!" It took me a second to figure out who she was talking about. High off of candy...

Kiamie.

Shoot. How could I forget?! I was wearing a black tee shirt and training pants, but I didn't care. I can't believe I did that. I was so caught up with not going because of the stupid fan girls that I completely forgot about Kiamie!

I guess I hadn't really been spending time with her, because I've been spending all my time training with Kakashi. I dashed past Nari and Seiko and headed to her house.

Seiko POV

I smiled at the running Sasuke. "My work here is done." I said watching him run in the direction of her house. "At least she won't be alone tonight." Nari said, also smiling.

"Now we don't have to worry about her setting the house on fire. To the festival!" I shouted before grabbing Nari's hand and dragging her to the festival, where we would be meeting our dates.

Kiamie POV

I heard a knock on the front door, and I ran to open it. I opened the door and was shocked to see Sasuke standing there. "Sup." I said casually. I walked back to the living room, him following behind me.

I had cleaned the entire house and was now in the process of making rice balls.

I wasn't expecting anyone to visit me, so I was like, 'YOLO!' inside my head. Sasuke grabbed my wrist and stopped me. I turned to look at him.

He had this expression on his face that said it all. He was sorry. "I'm so sorry Kiamie, I was so caught up in training tha-" I cut him off by kissing him. I kissed him.

"Now shut up and come help me mold these rice balls fanboy." I said before sitting on the counter next to the rice pot, Sasuke leaning against it next to me.

He was sorry, and I forgive him. "Do you still want to go to the festival?" He asked. I smiled. "I'd rather stay here with you, plus I'm not a big fan of festivals." We both smiled, and I felt like the happiest girl in the world.

"Why are you wearing this hoodie? It's not even cold?" I rolled my eyes. "To you! I'm cold." He smirked.

I took a sip of my coffee that I had made from our coffee bean tree. "What are you drinking?" I smirked. "Coffee." I handed him the cup and he took a sip, then handed it back. "Do you like it?" He nodded, licking his lips. I giggled. "Me too."