Chapter 5

-Mid Tour-

Nicole's POV

It was about mid tour, and Harry has been great with Darcy so far, like yesterday, he took her out for ice cream, and when she came back she was all wet. I learned later that night that he took her to the water park. I wasn't a whole lot mad, but he could've asked if she had a bathing suit or something first. Because now I have to worry about her getting sick. Not him.

Oh and if the boys decide to take off with her while I'm in the bathroom again, they will die. I must've looked like a lost puppy trying to find Darcy. That was about a month ago, and now, I guess, that she spends so much time with him, that she would rather have me then him.

When it comes to dinner, it's him. He has to cook. She won't let me cook. Right now, she's sleeping, and I'm on my laptop, getting this weeks shopping list ready, when I heard high pitched squealing. Must be Niall again, drunk, bringing a girl home. 

As I wandered out to the living room, my thoughts were not even correct. It was Harry drunk. With a girl. About to do it on the damn couch. And to believe I was gonna give him privileges with Darcy, where when he is home, he gets her for a week, then we switch. I guess I was wrong completely.

I ran to the bunks, and grabbed most of the clothes stuffing them in the suit case and grabbing Darcy. I placed Darcy in her car seat, and went back for the luggage, walking past the drunk asshole and whore to get to the bunks. I maybe 18 now, but I move fast. Yes, I may have had Darcy when I was 16, but honey that don't mean shit! It didn't stop me from running.

"Mummy where are we going?" Darcy asked as I sat in the drivers seat.

"To a hotel Baby, go back to sleep." I said as I started the engine

Words can't describe how upset I am. I can't believe he would do that! I mean, he begs me to come on tour. He followed me around until I let him see Darcy, He wanted to have some sort of custody over her! Now he does this? I thought he changed. I guess I was wrong.

I know everyone makes mistakes at some point in life, but the worst mistake I ever made was let him see Darcy. I just don't ever want him to find her again. Not after this. He fucking lied to me. I am the mother of his child, why did he have to do this?

Tears brimmed the edge of my eyes, as I pulled into the parking lot, and pulled to a complete stop, before shutting off the engine, and crying against the steering wheel. I am so stupid! Why didn't I think that he wouldn't change? He always said he would when he never did!

That first fight we got into where I didn't let he throw a party when our parents where away. I called him a bastard and it went off from there. He backed me up against the wall and raised his fist. At first I thought he was going to hit me, but I was wrong. He punched the wall right next to me. That was the first time I ever called him a bastard, and it sure as hell wasn't the last.

I was completely obvious to the name of the hotel until I bumped into someone. Well, it wasn't just anyone. It was Paul. Paul Higgins, the boys bodyguard.

"Nicole? Why are you here?" He asked.

"I caught Harry drunk with some whore doing it on the couch." I sniffled, looking down.

"Wait was she blonde?" Paul asked.

"Yeah, why?" I looked up.

"Nicole, did Harry ever tell you?" What?

"Tell me what?" I asked.

"Nicole, sweetie, sit down." What's going on?

"Whenever Harry had gotten drunk, he brought the same girl home. We learned her name was Briella." He looked down before continuing.

"Ever since the Up All Night tour, he has had a problem, he just won't admit it. He had brought Briella home at least 10 times now. It's like he's in a different world when those two are in it." He said.

"So all through out tour, he has been cheating on me?" I asked

"Well, I, uh, yes. I am so sorry Nicole." He looked apologetic.

"Paul it's not you're fault. But thanks for telling me. I really appreciate it. Can't blame yourself for his actions." 

As if on cue all those boys walked out. Harry without Briella.

"Nicole? I'm-" I cut him off. He even looked like he was about to cry even.

"You look so dumb right now, trying to apologize, you're so ugly when you cry, please just cut it out, and don't tell me you're sorry when you're not. Harry when I know you're only sorry you got caught. But you put on quite a show, really had me going, but now it's time to go, curtian's finally closing. That was quite a show, very entertaining, but it's over now." I said gathering Darcy back up, and walking towards the main desk.

Harry's POV

I am such an idiot. Now I may never see my daughter again!

"Nice going Harry. I can't believe you!" Louis said walking off.

"Haz, I though you said you changed?" Liam said in a disbelief face.

"And to think you changed and were ready to take on the responsibility of a father." Niall said walking off, disgust covering his face.

"Why Harry just why?" Zayn said shaking his head, storming off.

"I screwed up! Paul, please tell me everything you know about a broken girls, broken heart." I know he was mad at me, but he was always going to be here to give me advice. At least I hope.

I know I screwed up big time, but I just want nothing to make it up to Nicole so I can still at least still see my daughter. I have been kept from her while everyone else saw her. Even those over boys, I can't believe myself. Seeing Nicole like that brought back so many memories.

From the first fight we had, to when I left for XFactor. I might not even live this down, for as long as I live. Just like I also know I need help with Briella. I know I have a problem, I'm just to scared to admit it. Just like when a little kid lies, and doesn't want to tell the truth. Only difference was I wasn't a little kid anymore. I'm 19, have a kid, and already screwed up. Big time. 

And who knows, maybe this time, the pieces won't fit back together. It might, but it will take healing, how much? I know for a fact, that it's going to take everything I have to make it up with Nicole. Between chocolate, and periods, and mood swings, I just hope we make it up before I propose.

Nicole's POV

Maybe I want to make up with Harry, I just don't know. After all I am pregnant with his 2nd child. He just doesn't know. And to think I was going to tell him later today when he came home.