The Fallen Sexta

"Watch the ghost, then break its spirit. Pretty red on pure white. Gunna make the ghost scream till the sound of its wails mix with my laughter. Make him beg, play the game a little longer, then cut off all his fingers and toes."

Ichigo's rambling went on and on, and Grimmjow couldn't understand what it all meant. He just knew that it freaked him out.

'Those drugs really have changed him.' Grimmjow thought in mild disappointment.

They were currently hiding in the bushes close to the warehouse where Shirosaki was, watching it to see if there would be any changes in what the albino was doing.

Ichigo was playing with his fingers before his head shot up, and tilted to the side, "Why do you hate the pale man?"

Grimmjow was confused at first, but remembered that Ichigo had no memory of who he was, or of anyone else for that matter.

Grimmjow started sharpening a stick with his pocket knife, "Well, he tried taking you away from me. And I'm not gunna let that happen."

"But I was never yours," Ichigo looked over at Grimmjow with his wide, golden eyes, "you just want to believe that. But you need to remember this, Sexta, "Ichigo pulled out his black dagger, eyeing it closely, "if you or anyone else in those tunnels gets in my way of killing who and what I want," Ichigo pointed the dagger at Grimmjow, glaring, "I'll make sure that you all will see what these drugs can do."

Grimmjow wanted to push down the fear that was growing in his gut, "Y-you talked about being drugged before. You know that we drugged you?"

Ichigo hesitantly put the dagger away and began playing with a blade of grass, "Ya. The voice told me. He and I are like the same person, but like...not?" Ichigo looked up, pondering what he was going to say, then shook his head, and glared at the piece of grass, "He doesn't like me talking to you," Ichigo looked over at Grimmjow with a shrug, "He says that you-" Ichigo cut off, his eyes going slightly dull and wide.

Grimmjow became concerned pretty quick, and grabbed the boy's arm, but when he did, Ichigo let out a snarl, and smacked Grimmjow's hand away.

Ichigo's lip curled up, making him look like a feral cat, "If you touch me again, I'll kill you. They won't recognize the body, and I'll strip the six off your back and keep the skin as a trophy."

Grimmjow glared at the teen, "You're not Ichigo."

Ichigo smirked, "Cat's got some smarts."

"Listen. If you wan to make this job easier, and more successful, we are gunna have to work together. I'm guessing you're that voice, and I'm pretty sure it's because of the drugs-"

"Oh! Kitty getting close!" Ichigo mocked excitement.

Grimmjow rolled his eyes, "But like Ichi said. You are a part of him, and you have to realize that at one point, we were friends. So if you can find it in your dark little heart to actually work with me, that would be nice." Grimmjow went back to watching the warehouse while Ichigo sat on his haunches, grumbling, knowing the bluenette was right.

Ichigo ripped a flower out of the ground, and examined it closely with a bored expression, "I hope Ichigo never remembers who any of you are."

Grimmjow was shocked, and turned to question the boy, but found the orangette glaring at him, "He's mine, and I'm not letting him go. I'll lose him, and be sent back into the abyss. I'm not leaving."

Grimmjow glared back, but when he was going to retort, a loud bang was heard, making the two face the warehouse. Shiro had stumbled out clad in his black sweatpants, looking around his surroundings in confusion. Finally the albino seemed to figure out what had happened, and ran back into the house.