Memory

Walking to school, Ichigo let the rain fall on his head, soaking him. He felt slightly dull because of the dream slash nightmare he had been having for the past two nights. It just wouldn't stop, and when he woke up, he would think about it constantly.

Shaking his head out of his thoughts, Ichigo walked a little bit faster, not wanting to be late. Once reaching the school, Ichigo said hi to his friends, then headed straight to class.

He glared slightly when he saw that one of the delinquents of the school was there for once, but sat right next to Ichigo, so he got annoyed. The guy was a total flirt and could easily fit in with Shirosaki.

The thought of the albino put Ichigo out of his angry mood, and straight into a furious, slightly confused one.

Walking over to his seat, he sat down, and tried to ignore the chuckling coming from beside him.

Finally getting tired of it, Ichigo turned and questioned the annoying male, "Do I amuse you Grimmjow?"

The blue haired teen grinned and shrugged, "Only slightly berry. I just found it funny that you didn't give me your usual full on glare when I'm here. Why is that?" Grimmjow leaned closer, getting dangerously close.

Ichigo glared in return and leaned back, further into his seat and faced forward, "There's nothing you need to worry about Grimmjow other than your own ridiculous attitude."

Grimmjow snorted, "Ya better watch it Kurosaki. One day when you're alone and least exppectin' it, I'll get you cornered and take care of that stuck up attitude of yours."

Ichigo tried to hide the fear he felt in his gut, he wasn't scared of Grimmjow, he may be a delinquent, but he never did any really big crime other than mouthing off and doing graffiti. But when he made these types of threats, it was only seldom, and he usually went through with them.

In the midst of Ichigo's thoughts, the teacher had walked in and was rambling on about a student who had come back to school. Ichigo personally didn't care until he saw a flash of white out of the corner of his eye.

Turning his head slowly, Ichigo's eyes widened when he saw Shirosaki standing tall and proud in front of the class, his grin in place and his demeanor strong.

His gaze swept the class until it landed on Ichigo, and Shiro's grin grew wider.

The teacher told him to take the seat behind Kurosaki and Shiro closed his eyes as he walked towards the seat, "With pleasure ma'am."

After Shiro sat down, Ichigo grew tense, he hated the fact that Shiro was sitting so close to him. it didn't help when Shiro leaned forward and whispered in his ear.

"Ya know, that was a pretty dangerous stunt ya pulled. Because of that, I might just have to teach ya a lesson." Shiro's voice almost sounded like a purr.

Ichigo snorted and raised his hand to answer the question the teacher had asked for the math equation on the board. When he got it right, he turned to Shiro with a smug grin, "Bring it snowflake."