Storm Of The Mind

Watching the boy wake up, and the heated glare he recieved gave Shiro tingles. He loved the way this boy looked at him with such fire, and he wanted to see more of that fire. Shiro reached out and grabbed Ichigo's chin in his hand and pulled him closer, tilting his head this way and that to get a better look at the berry. He couldn't wait to make the berry scream his name, or better yet, taste him.

Thinking this would be the perfect opportunity for that, Shiro leaned in close to Ichigo's face, but when his lips nearly touched the other teen's, Ichigo brought his fist up and punched Shiro in the side of the face. Swaying back from the brute force, Shiro stood back from the bed Ichigo was lying in, then glared at him.

"Oi! That wasn't very nice!"

Ichigo continued to glare as he got up, then let out a loud groan of pain and held his side, then sat back down on the bed. He opened one eye to keep on Shirosaki, "Says the dick bag that was too chicken to fight me."

Shiro's glare turned into a grin, "Ya really want to test my strength while ya got yer own problem goin' on fer ya?"

Ichigo gritted his teeth, the asshole was right, he could tell something was wrong with his side, and he could probably guess that his ribs were broken or something. He might also have a concussion, but who knows when you're stuck with a phyco?

When Ichigo let his guard down slightly, Shiro had gotten closer. Shiro was so close to him now, that he could reach out and poke his nose, so he tried to. As he reached his hand up, as quickly as he could, Ichigo's hand shot out and caught Shiro's.

Ichigo twisted Shiro's arm, and made him lie face down on the bed with his arm twisted behind his back. Ichigo hissed into his ear, "If you ever try to come after me again, I'll make sure to break this." He added pressure to Shiro's arm to prove his point.

Shiro's arm was starting to hurt a lot, but it was hot as hell for the berry to get so fumy. He was about to make a retort when he heard Ichigo digging in a drawer next to the bed with his free hand.

Shiro tried to see what was happening, but the cold metal around his arm said it all, "I didn't think ya liked it this way berry." Shiro chuckled as Ichigo locked him to the bed then got up.

Shiro was going to make another cocky comment before Ichigo grabbed a small piece of cloth and shoved it in Shiro's mouth. Shiro started to fume, and thrashed around trying to get out of the hand cuff.

Ichigo grabbed his hair and brought him close enough that their noses could touch. Their eyes met, and Ichigo whispered, "I mean it, try to come after me, or send someone else to do so, and I will make sure that you will feel so much pain that you masochistic little ass will hate the idea of causing pain ever again."

Shiro felt like he was in a daze, the whole time Ichigo was talking, Shiro's mind would flash to a fuzzy memory. The way Ichigo's hair shone in the light, and the way his chocolate eyes caught certain glints of the sun brought back small bits of memories. Shiro felt as if he had seen this before, a long time ago when he was still innocent.

Before he could ponder even more, Ichigo slammed Shiro's head down against the bed and walked out the door. Shiro couldn't believe what had just happened. He was left in his own bed, locked and gagged without any kinky shit to entertain him.

Ichigo had run home after that, he just wanted to get this day over with. His side may hurt, but his need to be in bed nagged at him more. When he finally got there, he walked past his sisters and dad with a simple hello, and straight to his room, and to his bed.

Right as he fell to the comfy surface, Ichigo's eyes closed, and he was soon asleep.

Ichigo's dream was strange, it felt familiar, yet so distant. Ichigo had to squint through the brightness of the sun to see a field of flowers and open grass. There were two woman sitting and talking, while two children ran around laughing and having fun.

Ichigo got a closer look at one of the woman and realized that it was his mother Masaki. His heart tightened, but he looked over at the other woman, and didn't recognize her. He felt like he should ave, but he couldn't remember.

Moving his attention over to the little kids about seven or eight, and noticed that one was himself. Ichigo watched himself laugh and giggle in delight, he missed his bright spirit, but his mother's death would prevent him from having those feelings for a very long time.

Ichigo heard a voice call his name and looked over to see the other kid, but he was blurry and Ichigo couldn't see who he was. But the dream Ichigo ran over to the blurry figure with a big smile on his face. The two hugged then danced around.

Then the sun was replaced with a raging storm and Ichigo held a hand above his eyes to block the rain from getting in his eyes. He heard someone crying his name and saw the blurry figure running towards him. It ran right through Ichigo and Ichigo felt a chill.

He knew this place, he knew where he was.

The figure ran over to a young Ichigo crouching over his dead mother by the side of the river. The rain beating down on them heavily. The figure grabbed Ichigo's arm and pulled him away from his mother. The younger Ichigo started to scream and pull to go back to his mother, but the figure pulled him forward.

Lightning flashed and the figure cleared, Ichigo gasped when he saw the white hair, and the pale skin. But what really got him were the gold on black eyes, they were so determined, yet afraid.

"Shirosaki..." Ichigo whispered, and another flash of lightning bolted across the sky.

The young Ichigo disappeared and the young Shiro walked towards Ichigo while he started to grow into the present day Shiro. Once in front of Ichigo, Shiro wrapped his arms around Ichigo and held him close.

Ichigo wanted to push him away, but couldn't; it felt right. Shiro petted his hair and whispered into his ear, softly and gently, "I'm here Ichigo. I won't let you go."

Thunder crashed and another bolt of lightning flashed, then Ichigo shot up from his bed in a cold sweat.

Placing a hand on his forehead, Ichigo breathed out a sigh and fell back into bed, staring up at the ceiling. That couldn't be it, Shiro wasn't there.....was he?

Ichigo shook his head then remembered what Shiro had said, "I'm here Ichigo. I won't let you go."

The words echoed in Ichigo's head, and made it hurt. Why did it feel so right to have Shiro holding him? And why would he dream that Shiro was there with him at his mother's death?

It was just so frustrating!