Is He The One?

Waking up to loud and frantic talking, was not on Shiro's top morning favorites list. So waking up to exactly that, made Shiro's morning a complete load of dicks. Rolling over to yell, and/or, maybe both, punch the person in the face; Shiro didn't expect to see Ichigo pacing back and forth on his cell phone.

"Hey!" Shiro half shouted, half whispered.

When Ichigo turned to glare at him, Shiro made a 'what the fuck?' expression, to which Ichigo rolled his eyes at.

"My dad," was all Ichigo said before he started talking to the person on the phone again.

Shiro slowly started to acess the situation.

Ichigo was in one of Shiro's t-shirts, meaning he had slept here with the albino.

Shiro didn't ever remember Ichigo calling his dad last night to tell him where he was, so that's what the rapid talking is about.

And Ichigo is starting to pace faster, meaning he is losing patience.

Getting up slowly with a grunt, Shiro grabbed Ichigo's phone, and spoke slowly, "I'll bring Ichigo home for dinner. He is okay. Yes, you will know who I am soon. No, I'm not some drug dealer here to kidnap your kid, and sell him for sexual profit. Yes......okay....mmhm...will do." And with that, Shiro turned the phone off and tossed it back to Ichigo with a bored expresion.

Turning around, Shiro ran a hand through his white hair, grumbling as he looked for something to wear other than his red briefs.

Ichigo watched Shiro in slight disbelief, and slight annoyance. Glaring, Ichigo grabbed Shiro's shoulder, "What the hell Shiro"

What Ichigo was expecting was a sarcastic comment, but instead, Shiro pulled Ichigo into a tight hug, and put his chin on top of Ichigo's head.

"Shh little Ichi. I'm going to make sure that you don't get in any more trouble," Shiro backed up a bit to look Ichigo in the eye, "okay berry?"

Ichigo was still glaring, but a blush was slowly starting to spread across his cheeks, "Yah, okay.." a widen grin broke onto Ichigo's features, "Snowflake."

At first, Shiro glared, but the glare soon turned into a feral grin, "Oh really, are you sure you want to go there love"

Ichigo's strong hold faultered for a split second, but after that second of doubt, a deep glare marred his features, along with a grin that rivaled Shiro's own.

"I don't know, will you be able to take me there? You still look sooo...." Ichigo's grin grew, "pale."

Shiro shook his head and smiled, "Oh, ho, ho, ho! Goin straight to pale jokes huh? Well, that just means I can use my secret weapon against you."

Ichigo narrowed his eyes for a few seconds, but when Shiro made a small gesture with his hands, Ichigo's eyes widened immensely. Taking no time at all, Ichigo flew out of the room; with a maniacally laughing Shiro hot on his trail.

"You won't escape me, berry! I know this place better than you ever could"

Ichigo knew that, but he was also always faster than Shiro. Rounding corners, and flying down stairs, Ichigo made it his goal to reach Shiro's main 'throne' in the buildingthat was in the entry room.

Ichigo could hear Shiro picking up his pace, which in turn made Ichigo squeal as he ran into the entry room. He about yelled back at Shiro that he lost, but stopped when he saw Shiro's underlings standing around three men Ichigo didn't recognize.

He stared backing up, and when Ichigo heard Shiro burst into the room, Ichigo turned worried eyes on him. Shiro looked the new men over, then scowled. Standing in front of Ichigo, Shiro addressed his men.