Hello From The Other Side

Red and blue lights flashed violently through the windows of the small house. People crowded around outside, whispering different ideas on what happened. Friends, and close family crowded even closer, worry marring their expressions. Paramedics rushing in and out of the house, speaking quickly and urgently.

A teen boy soon came through the door on a stretcher, the paramedics giving instructions quickly, and the people near by gasping in surprise; some from pained shock and worry.

An older man walked out with two younger girls right behind him, holding his hands tightly. Finally, another teen walked out, a bit slower than the rest of the people that had been rushing by him so quickly.

The man and the two girls got into the ambulance with the boy, and the doors shut in front of the other teen. As the vehicle sped away, lights blaring, the teen watched with blank eyes.

Policemen had questioned him enough that his throat had gone numb.

No.

It had been numb even before then.

He had been screaming and yelling for at least an hour before the police or paramedics even arrived.

He had been screaming as if it was going to save his life.

Gold on black eyes looked up at the starry night sky, taking in the mass of lights floating above him for what seemed like the first time.

As he looked closer, the stars seemed to twist and dance and turn into a figure he had known so well.

A bright smile.

Spiked hair messy as usual.

His perfect eyes.

The teen's pale hand clenched tightly at his side; blood soon dripped down his palm from his nails digging into his skin, but he didn't feel it.

"Shirosaki."

The teen didn't turn to acknowledge who had called his name.

"What is it." Shiro responded dryly.

"I just wanted to let you know that Aizen has left Japan. When he found out about Grimmjow's death, he had started moving everything back to America. He knew Grimm would give him away."

Shiro finally turned to see a man with shaggy brown hair, and cold steel eyes. Behind him were three other people.

There were two women, and one man Shiro recognized; the man being Ulquiorra.

"What are you doing here. You come to kill me?" Shiro hissed lazily.

The first woman with the blondest hair he had ever seen, dark skin, and the brightest green eyes, let out a sigh, "Actually. We are here for a different reason."

Shiro turned to her, "And who are you?"

"My name is Tier Harribel." The blond woman said matter-of-factually, "I am the Tres Espada."

Shiro turned to look at the other girl, "And you."

The girl had long, sea green hair, and big, light hazel eyes. She reminded Shiro of someone for some reason, but he couldn't put his finger on it.

"My name is Nelliel Tu Odelschwanch. I am the ex- Tres Espada. I am also Grimmjow Jeagerjaques's older sister."

Shiro's eyes went wide in disbelief. This woman was related to Grimmjow. There was no way.

"How the-"

"I had joined Aizen long ago, thinking it was the right thing at the time, but when he revealed his true intentions, I grew doubt. That's when Nnoitra thought it would be the best time to cut me off." Nel looked down sadly, "He would have killed me if it were not for Grimmjow."