Chapter 13

Ray
"Mmm baby" I woke up to Kj pleasing me. I looked over at the clock on the her dresser and it read 4:37A.M. I started to get mad as I remember why I was post to be mad in the first place. I aggressively pushed her head away from my treasure.
"Tf you doing ma?!" She asked me while scrunching up her face
"Nah the better question is what were you doing! That's what we do now Kj? We make love for the first time then dip the fuck out?!" At this point I could feel tears running down my face.
"Make love? Nah. Fuck? Yes. Did I dip out? Yes. I had shit to go handle that was more important than cuddling with you after I was done fucking you." I got up put on my sweats and T-shirt and practically ran down the stairs. I heard her coming down behind me. I tried to get out the house as fast I could. She got in front of the door and blocked my exit right when I reached for the door knob.
"Get. The Fuck. Out Of. My Way. Now!" She just stood their looking at me like O was speaking a foreign ass language. The look she was giving I made me more mad so I took it upon myself to slap the shit out of her bitch ass.
"You done?" Was all she said. She didn't even flinch when I hit her. I began to cry and swing on her uncontrollably.
"Fuck You Kennedy!" I screamed as I continued to hit her and cry. She caught my arms, turned us around to where my back was against the door, and roughly put my hands above my head.
"Rayshawn calm yo ass down!" I stop fighting against her grip and let my breathing settle back to normal pace. Keeping me in the same position she starts kissing my neck. I began to fight her again.
"No, don't. Stoop." I moaned out while trying to loosen from her grip.
"I won't I promise" she whispered in my ear and I gave in to her. Her kisses sooned turned into sucking which caused hickeys to appear. She let go of my wrists and pulled my sweats down. She slid hers down to revealing her strap. She picked me up with my back still against door. Slowly but deeply, she slide in me.
"Mmm" I couldn't help but give off a reaction. As she slide out her phone rings. She quickly put me down and pulled her strap out.
"Yo wassup?" She said as she answered her phone. I shook my head in dis belief, pulled my sweats back up. Im so done with her bitch ass. I sat on the couch and waited for her to get off the phone.
"Aight' chill I'm on my way" with that she hung up the phone.
"Im out" she said while searching for her keys.
"Are you fucking kidding me?!"
" um naaah. Im pretty serious"
"I didn't ask for your damn sarcasm"
"Well then don't ask dumb questions. Look I'll be back."
"Where the hell could you be going at 4 in the damn morning?!" I tried to stop her as she waa walking out the door.
"Mind ya business babygirl" she said as she snatched away from me and slammed the door closed, separating us from eachother. I leaned back up against the door and slide down till I reached the floor. I cried and cried and cried. It wasn't long before I started turning red in the face and a headache began to form.