Chapter 1

My fingers they itchin' they itchin' fa that paper. Im riding round' da city and I got my calculator im a m'f monster when it come to gettin paper

"Hello?" I answered my phone in a sleepy voice as I rubbed my eyes.
"Wassup bruh?" It was my day 1 sky. She a stud like me. Maan I know that girl all my life. We know eachother like the back of our hands. She was calling me to see if I wanted to hit up the mall to go back to school shopping.
"Yeah, just let me wash and I'll meet you there round' 2". That gave me an hour to get ready. As I got up I saw one of my hoes I called over last night on the other side of the bed. I picked her clothes up off the floor and snatched the covers off of her.
"Yoo Ma you gotta get yo ass up and outta here."
"Fr Ray you just gone toot and boot me like that?!"
"One lower yo m'f voice in my crib two you damn skippy you getting tooted and booted."
"Okay well just call me later?"
"Yea whatever" I said while handing her clothes to her. After she put them on I walked her down stairs to make sure she left.
"Ray I...." Before she could finish I slammed the door in her face. After locking the door I went back up stairs and got in the shower. I washed over my body twice, washed the soap off and got out. After drying off I decided on wearing my white Hollister shirt, my camo joggers, and my Tims. I put on a gold chain, Rolex, and diamond studs for my accessories. I grabbed my iphone 6 and keys. Locked the door behind me, got in my 2015 Impala, and headed for the mall.
(Ray in media)