Chapter 8

Kj
It's been 3 days since I confessed my "feelings" to Ray. I feel a little bit bad about lying to her, but I knew doing that would be the only way I could convince her to let me fuck before I have to kill her. Which I thought I had the whole school year to do, but that day at lunch was when the whole game plan changed.
Flashback
When I walked out into the hall I answered the phone.
"Hello" I said in a annoyed tone
"Fix yo fucking attitude when you speak to me nigga!" My boss yelled into the phone.
"My bad." I aint scared of him, Im just not trying to lose my life like Ray going to.
"Yeah. Yo bad."
"My class about to start so wassup boss?" I said trying to hide the annoyed tone in my voice.
"Right. About this Ray situation, you need to speed this shit it. Im giving you a month." My heart dropped to the pit of my stomach.
"You said I had till the end of the school year, after we graduate" I said with tears forming in my eyes. I stopped them from falling though, I wasn't gone let the bitch come out of me especially with this nigga on the line, and people looking at me as they walk by. I refuse to look weak in front of anybody.
"I know what the hell I said, but this what Im telling you now. I got some big moves that I'm about to make and I need that bitch and everyone else against me to disa-fucking-ppear." Damn was all I kept saying over and over in my head.
"Aigh' I gotchu'" was all I replied with.
"One Month. 31 days"
"I got it boss" and with that we ended the call.
End of Flashback
We was in math class right now. We couldn't talk cause we were taking a test, so I texted her.
Kj: Whatchu' doing tonight?
Ray: Nothin, why wassup?
Kj: You wanna chill with me?
Ray: Sure. I'll be there round' 9:30. Thas good?
Kj: Yeah. Its fine.
I hope that its true that freaks come out at night. I silently laughed at the comment I made. Tonight was gonna be a good night for me.

Sorry its super short i know. But ima make up for it in the next chapters. Cs' Shit finna get real.