Chapter 2

Ray
Wassup everybody? Im Ray, thats short for Rayshawn. If I was you I would stick to calling me Ray cause if you call me by my government name I just might slap yo ass. Im 18 in my Senior year of high school. I been on my own since I was 16. I aint gone go into detail cause it aint yo business. But I got in the drug game to support myself. Im real good at this shit to, but lately I aint been feeling it. I got so much money to be so young, but i aint stupid. I know how to manage my money. I live by myself in a 2story house that I pay for my self. Only family I got is Sky. She been there for me all my life. She my sister, and Bestfriend all in one.
As I pulled up to the mall i got a text from Sky saying to meet her at the food court. I loved to walk through the mall. The attention I get is crazy. Its like these girls be feenin' for a nigga. I mean i ain't tryna be cocky or nothing, but I am fine as hell. Blasian, stand about 5'8, natural long curly hair. Shit I would want me to. I see Sky as I got closer to the food court. We smiled when we made eye contact. She met me half way and we hugged.
"Wassgood Fam!" She say while smiling like she aint seen me in 10yrs.
I laughed before speaking "Sky why you so hyped. I just seen yo ass yesterday." I said playfully.
"Well damn Im sorry for being happy to my main" she put her hand across her heart like she was hurt. Lol her ass always being extra. That's my nigga though.
"Bring yo extra ass on" I said. We both laughed and headed to our first store.
Sky
Wassup Fam! Im Skylar, but you can call me Sky or Daddy if you prefer. Lol. Im just joking. But Im 18, a senior as well. Im really goofy. Its only cause i don't like for people to be sad you know. So whenever i come around I just brighten up the mood. Make everyone laugh. Ray on the other hand she quite at the most. Untill she gets comfortable around you, then she becomes the life of the party. We were walking around in the Hollister store when Ray spoke up.
"I been thinking about getting out the game Sky." I looked her completely dumbfounded.
"You forreal about this?" I asked with one eye brow raised
"Yeah man. I mean look, I been thinking about this for a while now. I have even stopped making drops. Sky im 18. Im graduating this year. I want to do something with my life and make you proud. I want a family one day. I can't do that and be in this lifestyle." I couldn't help but get feminine
"Awww Rayshawn!" I said while kissing her on the cheek. " I loove yoou soo much!"
"If you don't get yo extra gay ass off of me" she said while laughing and playfully pushing me off.
I laughed "You know you like my kisses"
"Yea whatever nigga. Now come on cause we still got more shit to buy for school" I groaned and followed behind her as we continued shopping.
(Sky in media)