Chapter 10

Ray
I pulled up in front of Kj's house, before I could even cut my car off she came running out the door . I opened my car door aftet taking my keys out the ignition.
"Yo wtf happen?! You okay?!" Aww thats cute. At least I know she care about me to. I chuckled before grabbing my bag off the passenger side.
"Chill. Im okay. I promise." I told my lie as I got out the car.
"You sure?"
"Yes Kj. Im good" I said then set my alarm on my car.
"Let me get that for you" she said and took my bag.
"Thanks" we walked in the house, she closed and locked the door. I plopped down on the couch. She sat my bag down and came and sat next to me. I sat there staring at the wall thinking about what just happened. This just had to be a dream. This couldn't be happening.
" why you looking like somebody just killed your Bestfriend?"
"Cause Im dying of boredom" she gasp and put her hand over her heart pretending to be hurt.
"So I'm boring?" She asked as a smirk appeared across her face.
"Your words not mine" she shook her head okay and stood up. I lifted my head up higher till we were making eye contact.
"What you..." Before I could finish my sentence she smashed her lips into mine. With no hesitation I began to kiss her back. The kiss got heated as she started leaning me back on the couch. She started roaming my body with her hands. She squeezed on my titties before tugging at my shirt to get off. Right when she was about to get it over my head the door bell rang. I pulled my shirt back down as she went to answer the door.
"Hey, can I help you?" She asked who ever was at the door.
"We're here for Ray." They said as they walked into Kj's crib without permission. As they came in my heart dropped to the pit of my stomach. They followed me was I all I kept repeating in my head. I looked over at Kj, she looked like she was shitting just as much bricks as I was. I don't why they. If anybody should be scared it should be me.
"Well are you going to speak or you gone run like a bitch again?" I swallowed spit before speaking up.
"Hey mom, hey dad." I said while just staring at them. Still shoked that they followed me here.
"So is she your girlfriend" my mom said referring to Kj.
"Kinda" was all I responded with.
"Excuse me could you give us some privacy with our daughter?" My mom said to Kj. My dad laughed before speaking.
"Ill go with her. I don't want to be apart of this conversation."
"Charlie she's your daughter to"
"I gives no fucks Erica" with that my dad went into the kitchen with Kj. Lord be with her. I know how my dad can get.
"How have you been sweety?" Oh now the bitch wanna be cute? Okay. Two can play that.
"Well every since you beat my ass and threw me out I've been just dandy" I said as a big ass fake smile spread across my face.
"I didn't come here to fight with you Rayshawn" my mom replied while rolling her eyes and sitting next to me on the couch.
"Then why the hell you here"
"First off Im still your mother, you will be respectful when you speak to me." I wanted to laugh in her face when she said said. But then again she was right. I mean I am half of the reason why she aint got no walls, I had a big ass head when I was little, the least I could do was show her some respect.
" And your father and I... We miss you. I want our family back." She continued
" It was actually your Father's idea to come find you. And he found you in less than a day. That should show how much he missed you and wanted you back in our lives." I let every word she said sink in .
"Then how come he didn't stay in to talk to me?"
"Rayshawn you know your father is not good with his words." Tuh. She wasn't lying about that
"But he loves you."
"Yeah Right" I said still not convinced
"Look. We didn't handle your coming out to well. And because of that we missed out on a few years of your life. Your father and I are so sorry we hurt you and didn't try to understand. And I hate myself for putting my hands on you. But we both Love you so much. We just want another chance." At this point we were both in tears.
"But why now, why all of a sudden you guys want to come to your senses. Its been 2 years."
" I rather it been 2 years than 12."
"So can we please be a family again Ray?" Wow. She must be really serious, she called me Ray. She's never done that. At that moment I decided to stop being angry. Im not gonna lie I missed my mom and dad. I still love them even after all the dirty shit they did to me. She reached her arms out to embrace me in a hug. I gladly accepted it and huged her back.
"You've always been a mama's girl" she said then kissed my forehead. After what felt like forever we let go.
"Hey how about you let your father and I take you and your friend out to dinner?"
"Sure. Ill go ask her." My mom and I made our way to the kitchen. When we pushed the door open Kj and my dad quickly stopped talking and Kj put her head down as my dad cleared his throat. I guess my mom didn't notice it, and I didn't pay much attention to it.
"Charlie we're gonna take Ray and her friend out to dinner"
"Yeah, okay whatever. Sounds cool."
"Okay you two go get dressed." With that Kj and I went to put some clothes and my parent's waited down stairs for us.