Chapter 6

WARNING, this chapter contains sexual content between obviously two females. If that's not your type of party then don't read this chapter.

Kj
"When you gone stop playing and amit that you have want me" I said as I continued to step closer to her.
"Aint nothing to admit" she said while backing up into the wall
"You don't got no where to go now" I said our faces centimeters apart. By this point I know her pussy was throbbing for my touch just as much as mine was for hers.
"But you can move" she said while trying to push me away. I grabbed her wrists and pinned her arms above her head. I knew that was a turn on for her when she bit her lip, which drove me crazy. Now I was way past throbbing for her, right now Im feenin for her. I smashed my lips into hers. With no hesitation she kissed me back. She bit my bottom lip. I hope she didn't think I was gone let her get dominance. I moved my kisses to her neck, started leaving love marks.
"Aah Kj" she moaned in my ear. I moved my hands from her wrist to the rim of her shirt. I lifted her shirt up and over her head. Then I took off her sports bra. I started sucking on her right nipple while massaging the left. Then I switch nipples. While sucking on her left nipple I slide my hand down her pants and felt how wet she was for me. I ran my thumb across her clit which made her body jolt. I smirked before sliding down her sweats and boxers. I lied down on the floor. Automatically she came and sat on my face. I slowly flicked my tongue on her clit.
"Mmm"
I sped up my paste and added tongue tricks in the process
"Aaah fuck!"
I could tell she was still trying to keep her dominance, but I was determined to break it. I flipped over and repositioned myself between her legs. I stuck in two fingers as deep as I could
"Mmmm!"
I pulled them out and licked off her juices. Damn she tasted so good. I dived my face into her pussy, and viscously ate her pussy while fingering her.
"Aaah shit Kj!"
I did my tongue trick wildly, sucked and nibbled on her clit, slurped her pussy, added another finger, and sped up the paste.
"Fuuuuck! mmmm!" She screamed
"Aaaaah! Im.. Im finna cu - cum!". Haa she thought
"Hold it" she looked at me like I lost my mind. I kept fingering her while I grabbed my strap out the dresser. I removed my fingers, quickly pulled of my sweats and boxers and put the strap on. I slowly slide all 9 inches inside of her.
"Kj!" She yelled out while pulling on my hair.
After letting her adjust to the strap I sped up.
"Mmmm fuuuuuck!" She let go of my hair and started scratching my back. I picked her up from the floor and sat her on the edge of the dresser. I grabbed her waist so my strokes could be deeper. I started leaving more love bites.
"Aaah shit! Kj let me cum!"
"No" I said while speeding up. I wasn't gone let her cum till I broke her dominance.
"Mmmmm! Daddy Pleaaaase!" I smirked when she moan that in my ear.
"Cum for daddy"
"Aaaaaah" she moan out while cuming all over my strap. I pulled out and slurped up all her juices.
Boom! Boom! Boom!
She looked at me puzzled when we heard loud banging at my door.
"Kj wake yo ass up!" I jumped up when I heard my bosses voice boom through my ears.
"I don't pay you to sleep nigga. You post to be at the damn school, so get the fuck up and get there!"
I groaned.
"Yes sir" I got up made my way to shower. Now I was pissed off for two reasons, one his big ass want to come in here all demanding and shit. Two all that was a dream. Me and Ray wasn't really fucking. That really blowed me. As I washed my body my dream kept replaying in my head. Fuck this gone be a looong ass day. I sighed and continued to wash my body.