Chapter 14

BROKEN - CHAPTER 14

 I had been going out with Curtis for about a week and a bit now. I truly believe that I made the right decision..We already had the name bonnie and clyde. Everyone was posting pictures of us on Instagram and on bb ..Me sitting on his lap counting money with him with captions. I laughed when I saw them tbh ..Like it's sweet but its not that deep. But anyways, I wasn't really complaining. I lay on my bed with Curtis by my side. It was a nice and sunny day.. Mate the weather was banging. We were all gonna have a link up later on at the park..

"Babes are you coming?" I asked him

"Where that Park ting?"

"Yeah"

"Naaa, why am I gonna be chilling in some dry up park?"

"Ooo Curtis come man! It's not going to be dry. Besides all your mandem will be there anyways"

"So you want me to catch hayfever and all them tings there just to sit down doing nothing" He said

"No ..because you'll be with me..And whatever, you know you're gonna probably be the one having the most fun" I said

"Loool that's not the point. I just wanna spend the day with my babes"

"Yeah and you will ..in the park"

"Yeah but there are certain things that we do in Private that we can't do in Public .."

"Are you even listening to yourself Curtis?" I asked him

He shrugged and kissed my cheek getting up.

"Sooo ..you're coming yeah?" I said

"Might as well"

Ahh ..Curtis, Curtis, Curtis ..

*

"CEE CEEE!"

"Rhiyana Baabes!"

I hugged Rhiyana soo tight as soon as we got to the park..I hadn't spoken to her in about 3 days!

"So what you didn't think to pick up your phone and call me no?" She said as we walked back to everyone

"Umm ..sorry but it works both ways babe" I said

"SO?!"

I laughed and we walked to the bench where everyone was sitting. There was about 15 of us altogether boys and girls. Prince sat in the middle of the bench next to Curtis.