Chapter 22

Chapter 22

It had been 2 days since the party. And 2 days since I'd slept with Kristian. Even though Curtis done the same thing I still felt bad. Because I let it happen. I had ignored several calls from Kristian. Simply because I didn't want to speak to him. Anyways. It's forgotten about. Im done with him. Both of them. I lay on the sofa in my living room watching tv. Mum and dad were finally back home. I flicked through the channels occasionally stopping at certain programmes. My phone vibrated next to me. It was prince. I ignored it and carried on flicking through channels. He rang again so I picked up.

"What?" I answered

"Hey! That's no way to speak to your cousin!" He said

"What do you want man?"

"Come to mine" he said

"And why would I want to do that?" I asked

"Oh c'mon man. I'm having a lil drink up" He said

"A drink up? At 12 in the afternoon on a sunday?"

"Okay well it's a little gathering with some alcohol"

"No"

"Please Ciara man. I miss you" he begged

"Who's there?" I asked

"Me, Rhi, Shar, Estelle, Michael, khari, kamalle, Sam, Joesph, Curtis, T-"

"No!" I interrupted. "I ain't coming if he's there"

"Oh my gosh ciara don't piss me off!" he said

"I don't have to go so stop forcing me!" I said

"You'll come if you love me. C'mon on me and you both know you're sitting at home bored flicking through dead programmes" he said

I thought for a minute. Only for prince kmt

"Fine. I'm coming"

"YEEES!"

I hanged up and kissed my teeth. I ran upstairs and got changed. I fully weren't in the mood. I left my house ten minutes later and walked through the estate. I stopped at the corner shop to buy me a drink. Not long after I continued walking to the busstop. When the bus came I jumped on and tapped my oyster. Although I wasn't in the mood I still thanked and smiled at the driver. I made my way upstairs and say 4 rows in front of the back . I put my headphones in and flicked through my music.

"I swear that's that Ciara girl" I heard

"I think so, Curtis' ting"

"I heard they broke up uno"

"Swear down, I dnno what he saw in her"

I turned around to see 2 dumb girls sitting at the back looking cheap and skatty.

"Are you two smoking? Don't chat my name like me and you are cool like say I won't knock you two out. To you I'm LC, don't call my name out like that because I will get you two touched. Have some fxcking respect before I tear out your dirty weave. Kmt" I said

"Who u talking t-"

"YOU TWO ARE YOU DEAF? DO YOU WANT ME TO COME AND DEMONSTRATE WHAT I SAID? COS I WILL DO IT WITH NO HESITATION YOU CLAPPED COW!"

They stayed silent.

"That's what I thought. Now shut up and sit quietly" I said facing the front

A couple minutes later they got up and walked towards the stairs. They kissed their teeths so I opened my bottle and threw it at them as they walked down the stairs. I laughed as they screamed and cussed. I waved to them as they got off the bus. Ahh dumb girls nowadays man.