Chapter 2

BROKEN - CHAPTER 2

I woke up to arms wrapped around my waist. I looked behind me and saw the prick all snuggled up looking comfortable. I pushed him off me kissing my teeth in the process. He groaned and kissed his teeth. I grabbed my toiletry and went into the bathroom. The first thing i done was look in the mirror. There was a very little lump under my eye, hardly visable. Nothing a little bit of make up couldn't hide. I hated wearing makeup ..I only wore it at times like these. One thing i hated about myself was that i bruised easily and it always showed no matter how i tried to cover it. I ran through my brownish/gingerish hair that i had dyed about a month again. I really needed to dye it again. My hair stopped less than half way down which i inherited from my mum but most times i wore it in a bun. I had big brown eyes and dimples which i took from my dad.

I brushed my teeth etc and then jumped into the shower. I let the warm water trickle down my body. What a nice feeling it was. About 15 minutes later i jumped out of the shower and wrapped my towel around my body. I opened the door and went back into the bedroom. Kristian was on his bed smoking a spliff. He looked at me and licked his lips. I screwed him and went into his cupboard for some cream.

"Ahh babe are you still mad about what happened yesterday?" He moaned

I ignored him and creamed my skin. I turned on some music to block him out. I jumped up when i felt his arms around me.

"Piss off!" I hissed

He began to kiss and suck on my neck. Damn My Weak Spot! His hands roamed around my body. He turned me around so i was facing him. I couldn't look at him. I looked away.

"Look at me.." He whispered

I looked up at him uncomfortably..

"I'm sorry CeeCee..You know i am. You know how i get when im vex. I didn't mean to take it our on you. I love you b.."

"But Kris you always do this! And then you go and say the same thing"

"I know! I know and im sorry.." He said kissing my lips

I still wasn't convinced ..and i was still mad. He led me to the bed and lay on top of me still kissing me.

"K-kris ..we're gonna be late for school"

"School can wait" He said going lower..

"Kk-rr-"

"Shhh" He said winking ...

*

20 Minutes Later, I was putting on my spare school uniform that i kept at Kristians house. I lay down on his bed and rolled up a spliff. I lit it up and began to smoke it. I watched kristian walk back into the room and put his shirt on. A couple of minutes later he was done.

"You ready?" he asked

"One sec"

I ran into the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I applied a little bit more makeup  and threw it in my bag.

"Itee im done now" I said

*

Me and Kristian walked to the shops opposite our school. We saw a couple of our crew waiting outside it. I spudded a couple of the guys and hugged rhiyana. Curtis was all the way by the door of the shop and i couldn't be bothered to travel there so i waved at him and he winked. I looked at the time and it was 08:25 meaning we had 5 minutes to get into school.

"You man i'm kicking" I said

The majority of them followed whilst some stayed and said they'd come in a couple minutes. I hated going into school late. I walked towards the school gates and scrolled through my recent updates on my bb.