Chapter 3

BROKEN - CHAPTER 3

"Ciara get up" I heard my mum call. I groaned in the bed and rolled over.

"CIAAARAAA!" She yelled

"Ahh Whaaaat Mum?"

"DO YOU NOT HAVE SCHOOL ABOUT WHAT MUM?" She shouted

"Okay Okay gimme 5 more minutes!" I groaned

"CIARA OLIVIA CHANELLE HARRISON IF YOU DO NOT GET UP RIGHT NOW I WILL THROW YOU OUTSIDE AND MAKE YOU STAND IN THE COLD"

Without another word i stood up. I knew she weren't ramping. Africans don't like being tempted. She once locked me out of the house and left me standing in my BRA & KNICKERS! I realised i was in her room so i couldn't even cuss her. I walked back into my room to get my stuff and went into the bathroom.

*

"Bye Mummy" I said kissing her on her cheek

"Bye Daddy" I said kissing him on his cheek.

"Bye princess"

I walked towards my busstop with my headphones in. I could hear the sound of a horn beeping. I took out my headphones and looked at the car parked opposite me. The person rolled down their window. It was my cousin Marcus!

"MAAAAARCUUUUS!"

I ran across the road.

"Lil Cuz! What are you saying?" He said

"Oh my daaays Marcus where have you been?"

"Just about innit ..Heard Uncle C wanted us to do some big job tomorrow so i thought i might help innit.."

"Ahhh my days! I've missed you!"

"Samee here CeeCee mann. Come jump in lemme take you to school"

I looked at the time ..true say it had just gone past 8:15

"Iteee"

Marcus was one of my cousins from my dad's side. He was 21..your typical 'hot mixed race lighty' or whatever them girls say.

*

We reached my school at around twentyfive past.

"Thanks Marcus" I said kissing his cheek

"It's cool C"

I got out of the car saying thank you and walked into the school building. I made my way to my form tutor occasionally bumping into stupid little year 7's playfighting.

"LISTEN YOU LIKKLE BUMBACLARTS! YOU LOT BETTER MOVE OUT MY WAY BEFORE I SLIDE TACKLE ALL OF YOU ONE BY ONE!" I yelled

Immediately they all moved out of the way and opened the door to my form room. I looked to see everyone looking at me like i was a madwoman..

"TF YOU ALL LOOKING AT?"

Everyone turned around and i made my way to Rhiyana's table who was creasing..

"What's wrong with you?"

"Everyone heard you cussing all them year 7's uno" She said

"Ohh ..is that it? Kmt"

*

*Prince's POV*

I stood behind the school with the mandem bunning a couple of zoots. I saw one yute simon walking towards us.

"Yoo" I said

"Yoo bruddah what's good?"

"Nuttin much ..just out 'ere. Wassup?" I said