Chapter 9

BROKEN - CHAPTER 9

<WEEKS LATER>

"I'm sorry man i'm sorry! Curtis lowe me please man!!"

"Kool..So next time you know not to touch LC and not to Piss me off yeah?" Curtis said

"Naah man not even please.."

Curtis let go of the guy who dropped onto the floor. He got up and ran off. I laughed and picked up the rucksack.

"I could have dealt with that by myself curtis" I said as we carried on walking

"Yeah i know, i just wanted to hype to someone. Do you know how long it's been since i've had a fight?"

"Loooool you loser"

We walked for another 5 minutes into the park to meet one of our regular customer. We waited for about 10 minutes for this guy.

"Naah dpmo Cee come we go bmt" Curtis moaned

"Just wait a couple more minutes man chill" I said

Boooyy it was chappping out here! All i wanted to do was go home and sleeeep! Luckily i had just started my 7 week holiday! And by the time i go back to school i'd be in sixthform!!

I recognised the guy as he began to walk closer towards us. Boy he looked like a crack head! A couple of minutes later we had done our regular exchange and were walking out of the park. As we walked towards the busstop my phone rang..Kayla. I totally forgot about her!

"Heey boo boo" I said

"C-ciara.." She sounded like she has been crying...

"Kayla are you alright? Have you been crying?"

"Ciara i ..i need your help ..please!" She said

"K-Kayla ..Where are you babe?"

"I'm about 5 minutes away from yours.. i need someone to talk to"

"Okay well, i'll make my way to my house now.." I said..

"Okay..call Rhiyana as well please.."

"Will do babe.."

I locked off and me and curtis jumped on the bus that had just arrived..

"Whats up wid kayla?" Curtis asked

"I don't know, she just sounds bare upset.."

I called Rhiyana and waited for her to pick up..

"Yooo Yooo Waaagwarrnnn famalam!" She answered

 "Yoo Rhi Rhi, Listen i need you to make my way to mine, Kayla's coming and she seems really upset"

"Ohh iteee, im like 10 minutes from your yard anyways"

"Itee i'll see you in a bit" I said..

*

I powerwalked down to my road until i got onto my balcony. I could see Kayla sitting at my doorstep with her head in her hands. I rushed over to her and bent down in front of her..