Chapter 30

"So, what do you want to do now that we've finally eaten our ice cream?" Alice asks as we continue strolling around the park. We had finished both our ice creams and now she wanted to do something else. I take a look around the place with a smile on my face. I miss coming here with Liam and baby Lux. This place held such precious memories.

I give out a sigh. "I actually want to go for some grocery shopping. We need more food in the house since you're eating almost everything," I say, smiling at Alice.

She laughs. "Oh well then, grocery shopping it is!"

We walk towards the grocery shop since it wasn't too far away from the park. Once we entered, Alice ran for the cart and I followed behind her. There was quite a lot of people around since office hours had just finished.

We head to the dairy products section and Alice starts putting tons of items in the cart. "And I'm going to need this, and this," she says, grabbing a few more from the stand. We continue walking around the place as Alice continues putting more items in the cart.

I laugh at her. "How is it possible that you can eat all of this?" I ask, taking a look at cart which was now full of a lot of different kinds of food, "You somehow remind me of Niall."

She smiles and looks at me. "I have no idea how I don't gain weight from eating as much as an elephant," she replies, making us both laugh.

As we turned to a corner, we were approached by two ecstatic teenage girls. They were holding their phones while they smiled widely at Alice and me. "What's wrong with them?" she asks, whispering so that the teenage girls won't hear her.

I shrug. "Maybe they ate too much sugar?" I reply, stiffling a laugh.

Both girls walk closer to me with eyes wide. "Can we take a picture with you?" one asks. "We love you so much. You and Liam are a really gorgeous couple," the other says.

"Sure. I'd like to take a picture with you two," I reply, causing the two girls to jump up in excitement. They both stand next to me and quickly snap a picture of us three. Afterwards, I can see them posting it on Instagram and Twitter.

"Thank you so much. It was glad to meet you. Send our regards to Liam," one girl says, shoving her phone inside her pocket.

"You're welcome. I'll make sure to send him your regards," I tell them. They smile and walk away in high spirits.

"So," Alice says, reminding me that she was actually still there. "If you date a celebrity, that also makes you a celebrity?" she asks.

I laugh. "I don't think so, no," I reply, smiling, "A lot of people will just ask for your picture since your dating a celebrity, not because you become one."

She nods. "So that means when I start dating Tom Cruise, a lot of people will also ask for my pictures. Am I right, or am I right?" she says, pushing the cart along as we walked towards the counter.

I chuckle. "Alice, you and Tom Cruise are never going to work out," I tell her.

"You're such a dream crusher," she says, placing the items on the counter. "Where's the love, cousin?" she asks.

"I'm just stating the truth," I say, helping her place the rest of the items on the counter. "And you know I love you," I tell her, giving her a side hug.

"Aww," she gushes. "Now stop getting all mushy on me. I know you're only doing that because you want me to pay for all these," she says, pointing at the counter overflowing with food.

I laugh. "You just read my mind," I say as I break the hug, "Besides, you're the only who'll eat them. Why would I have to pay for it?"

Alice laughs and hands the cashier her credit card. After purchasing all the items, we exit the grocery shop with two large bags in each hand. As we reach the car, which was parked just a few steps away, we are suddenly surrounded by paparazzi.