Chapter 2

After what happened last night, Dad seemed kind of tense. But I'm sure he's just worried about me finally meeting the boys after all these years of hiding, and I'm positive that he'll get over it. Someday.

The boys immediately asked for my phone numbers and since then, my inbox has been full from all their messages. Then this morning, Liam called to remind me to meet him in Starbucks because he has to give me something. I still can't figure out what it is he's going to give me, but here I am patiently waiting in the cafe.

I shift in my seat, anxious becuse he's fifteen minutes late. What's taking him so long? I check my phone to see if he’s sent me a message, but sadly there's none.

After a few more minutes of waiting, Liam finally walks inside with his sunglasses on. People don't notice his presence or who he is. He hurries to where I'm sitting, and sits across me.

"Hey," he smiles that smile of his as he takes off his shades, "Sorry if I'm late. There were some complications back home."

I smile back at him, "It's okay. I'm used to guys being late all the time. Happens a lot with my Dad."

He nods and looks at me, straight in the eyes. "I still can't believe your Paul's daughter. After all these years, thinking I know everything about this one person, and it turns out that I missed out on one single detail."

"Well," I sigh, "I guess you’ll have to get used to it, cause I'm real." I smile.

He chuckles. "Anyways, here's your purse," he places my purse on the table.

I'm surprised. "Oh my gosh," I take the purse from the table, "I completely forgot that I brought this with me last night. I didn't even know it was missing. I'm so irresponsible. Thank you so much!"

"No problem," he answers, but then he starts laughing, "I just can't stop thinking of what other things you lost because of your terrible memory," he teases.

"Hey!" I smack his arm softly, "It's not my fault I have such a terrible memory. I get it from my mom!"

"Right. Whatever you say," he says in a sarcastic tone. "So, what are your plans for the day?" he asks.

"Now I see your hidden agenda here," I smile knowingly.

He looks at me confused, raising an eyebrow. "Care to explain?" he asks.

"You called me out here not only to give me back my purse, but to also tag me along for your plans for the day, since the boys refuse to go sightseeing with you," I use the term he had used in the dressing room the other day.

He points a finger at me. "You have got to stop with the eavesdropping." I giggle. He raises his hands in surrender, "But you got me."

"Oh well," I sigh, "Since you asked, I was planning on watching the rerun of The Vampire Diaries while eating ice cream. Then I was planning on doing some sketching for my project," I reply.

"You know how to draw?" he asks, quite shocked.

I nod. "Yup," I replied, popping the p, "Major in Arts."

"Wow," he says, completely surprised, "That's not exactly the kind of person I pictured you to be."

"And what kind of person did you think I was?" I ask, crossing my arms - interested in what he had to say.

He smiles mischievously, "I thought you were the kind of person who sold drugs and all that."

"Excuse me?" I shriek, slapping his arm much harder this time.

He laughs while rubbing it, "I was just teasing."

"You better be," I glare at him. I keep my arms crossed and put on my best angry face.