Fifteen

'You need to rest, my love' Nesenth suddenly whispered into Atta's mind, she had left her resting spot to go and lap up some water from the nearby waterfall.

'I know' she finished her water and slowly walked, more like swayed, back to her mate. Laying down beside him, she rested her large head on his front paws.

The pair had been laying in the forest for a little while now, Atta had woken up and introduced herself to Nesenth and explained to him why her wing was turning black.
The soft white feathers around the bite had turned into deadly soft and swift, black feathers.

Three weeks later...
(A/N: Time skip cause, I have no freakin idea Wat to do >.<)

Nesenth roared after Atta, she launched herself into the air with a wicked grin on her face.

These past months, Nesenth had noticed his soul mate acting strange. As her wounds healed, she was allowed to go off on her own to hunt, but her condition only worsened.

Atta turned in the air to face Nesenth, flapping he wings to keep her airborne. The whole left side of the once White dragon, was now as dark as shadows. Her left eye shone a brilliant Crimson colour, half of her claws and horns were silver, while the others remained a brilliant pearl.

'Atta! Come back! You aren't well!' He desperately tried negotiating with her clouded mind.

It was too late, the White dragon had flown away. Nesenth tried launching after his mate, but a recently inflicted wound on one of his wings prevented him from doing so.

'I'm sorry my love...' Atta whispered, a steaming tear rolling down her large cheek and falling to the grounds below.

Atta glanced sideways, catching a glimpse of the star dragon before she flickered out. 'thank you for the guidance, Goddess'

Flashback...

(Dream)
Atta saw no one, the starry sky stretched out around her on all sides.

'Hello?' She whimpered into the blackness of the endless magic.

'Hello, Atta' A wise voice suddenly spoke up, startling the warrior dragon.

'Who are you? Where are you? Where am I?' Atta questioned in a rush, peering around nervously.

The other presence chuckled ' I am the star dragon, the legendary dragon whom few warriors pray to. But, I have received the most prayers, from you'

Atta's jaw dropped, she snapped it shut almost immediately to stop a small burst of flame that was threateningly making its way up her throat.

'I am much aware of your surprise, but you must listen well. I have seen Lorelie, my eyes see all'

Hot tears began to well up in Atta's eyes at the mention of her missing rider, but she blinked them away and listened to the Goddess.

'She still sleeps...' The Star dragon began. Joy, a riddle, Atta thought to herself as she silently huffed and continued to listen. 'She will wait for you. As you waited for her, for many years. The darkness that has stolen part of you, has taken all of her. She waits, waits for her dragon to find her again'

A feeling of absolute dread settled over Atta when she heard that her beloved rider, had been taken by darkness, but still sleeps.

For the first time since arriving in the constellation- filled dreamspace, the half-in-half dragon noticed another beast coming towards her, through the air above.

She landed gracefully, folding her wings in courteously. The star Goddess was stunning, a brilliant white light, the delicate membrane of her wings were a deep blue colour, stars playfully glittered and bounced inside the colour. Her eyes held no pupils, they were filled with the night sky, every constellation in existence glinted through the lens.

Atta bowed respectfully, the Stars around her began the fade as she was pulled from the dream.