Seven

Bored, Atta ran over the events that had happened over the past few days. Lost her rider, made friends with a werewolf, found Anolis, became friends with a wild dragon, and left Charm....alone.....in the middle of a dragon infested forest. 'Good job, Atta' the thought sarcastically to herself.

Atta was then reminded of a certain purple dragon; Rhaegos, the kind wild dragon who had given her encouragement. Most wild dragons are rabid and mad, killing whatever crossed their paths. Rhaegos was obviously, Rhaegos the gentle because he had spent some years among the humans looking for his rider, before giving up and letting the wild take him.

Atta landed gently onto the road, then began to walk to the town in the distance. She stopped halfway there, a strong scent wafted into her nostrils. This wasn't just any town, it was a town of bandits, thieves and dragon hunters.

There was no way she would be able to go into that town, she would be killed before she reached the gate.

Rising into the air she was about to fly off when she remembered a special spell Lorelie had told her about when they had just started training.

Atta landed and concentrated her strength and magic power on the strongest memories she had of humans and their ways.
She threw her head back in pain, stopping the roar of pain threatening to escape from her jaws.

A ball of bright light appeared in her chest, growing wider and eventually covering the whole of Atta's body.

The pain stopped, Atta felt smaller, weaker. She could no longer feel the weight of her wings or tail, and she had no horns.

She opened her eyes, she was lying in the gully beside the road. Atta was no longer a fierce warrior dragon, instead she was a human.

She shakily stood, not used to walking on two legs, her white hair contrasted beautifully with her bright dragon-like eyes. She wore black leggings, tan boots and a simple cream, long sleeved shirt with an incredibly low back. On her back was a tattoo, looking almost 3D, the wings she had had as a dragon were printed on her back, each feather and vein in her wing membrane was perfect. A sort of black leather collar-necklace was around her neck; her saddle.

Quickly getting the hang of the humans way of walking, Atta began her walk towards the town of outsiders.