Three

Charm is in the picture

Atta walked along the side of the road, her wings dragging on the ground and her head held low.

A passing horse and rider stared curiously at the tired animal, after travelling three days straight in the air. Atta was left fatigued, she slumped onto the grass and let out a tired sigh.

The rider dismounted his horse, wandering over to the dragon. He noticed her torn up saddle and frowned.

"Where is your rider, loyal dragon?" He questioned, crouching beside Atta's head.

She grumbled and attempted a shrug, it looked easy when the humans did it, but when she tried, her wings twitched.

"You'll find them, they're probably searching for you right now" The man stood, and walked back towards his horse.

"Don't loose hope" he galloped off, Atta grumbled once again.

Wizards were extremely rare in the country, she could smell the magic power radiating off of him before he even got close to her.
After laying in the gully for the remainder of the hot day, Atta stood and stretched, moping her way towards the coastal town up ahead.

Many heads were turned when the scar-covered dragon entered the town, her wings drooped and eyes down cast. A white werewolf approached her, still in their white wolf form. She had a scratch scar across her muzzle, a mark over one of her eyes, a wintery coat and crystalline blue eyes.

Werewolves were welcome into the human society like dragons were, most of the time they kept to themselves in their own packs. But others would sometimes go rabid and attack the towns occupants, if this happened the wolf was either killed or banished.

The she wolf shifted, her clothes consisting of white fur. She dashed away, causing Atta to curiously follow.
The Weregirl turned to face Atta, when the large, white beast stuck her head through the entrance of the alleyway.

She now covered her face with a black veil and hood, shielding her scar from view.

Atta carefully pushed herself into the mind of the werewolf, ' never be ashamed of a scar. It simply means you were stronger than whatever tried to hurt you'

Atta glided upwards and sat on top of one of the strong, stone buildings. She bent her head down and let out a puff of air from her nostrils. The hood flew back and the veil flew away, leaving behind a beautiful face. A claw-mark scar ran from her right temple to her left jaw, the wolf's blue eyes and a marking over her left eye. Her hair was a brilliant platinum, looking almost silver in the darkness of the alley.

"I am Charm" the shifter stated, reaching up and stroking Atta on the nose.

'I am Atta' Atta replied kindly.

"Your rider have they gone missing?" Atta nodded in response.

"I will help you find them, I am quite a good tracker"

'By all means, come along youngin' Atta went back into the street, now been followed by Charm.

"What is the name of your rider?"

'Lorelie' Atta replied sadly, looking ahead.

Recognition flashed through Charm's eyes. 'Something the matter?" Atta asked stopping, to look at the wolf girl.

"Nothing" Charm said, defending herself too quickly. Atta narrowed her brilliant eyes at her, before continuing onward.