Hidden Shadows

I woke up to no Plushtrap, but I heard giggling. I instantly knew somebody had done something. I acted normal and saw a cup on top of a partially open door. I walked over to the door and opened it, but when the water fell I quickly stepped aside and shot it over towards the giggling to see my friend Mari there. I laughed, her prank backfired so quickly. She dried herself off quickly with her demon side, but shot me a stare that just made me laugh more.

"Never mess with the Queen of Ice and Wata'! Rawr!" I said running at Mari. She got up, ran outside, then jumped on the roof and dropped water on me.

"Never mess with the Queen of Tricks, you mean? Haha!" She said triumphantly as she jumped down from the roof.

"Hmph! At least I can soak you anytime I want!" I said as I jumped back and shot water at Mari, then I made a snow and ice slide off the porch. Mari chased after me trying to tackle me. I ran off, making a thin sheet of ice in front of me to speed me up, enough to where when I pressed on it if Mari tried to use it she'd probably trip.

I ran towards the pizzeria, hoping I'd make it before it closed. I had slept in a little too long... I didn't really need to sleep a lot. I could sleep for less then 2 hours every few days and feel fine, but every so often I slept for about 12+ hours... It was easy to tell I wasn't normal.

As we ran I kept on seeing these tall shadowy figures appearing, then when I looked back they were gone. One looked like a tall animatronic with bunny ears. Maybe it had something to do with Bonnie or something. I wasn't sure. When we came closer to the pizzeria the Bonnie-Shadow-Thing appeared less and was replaced by what looked like a Shadowlike Freddy. I decided to shake it off and keep running.

 I finally looked around the corner to see people coming out of the pizzeria. I moaned in annoyance. A second later Mari jumped onto my back and made me fall face first, but I quickly made some thick snow to soften my fall. I felt Mari freeze behind me. I got up and looked at her. Her eyes turned a little paler then normal, and were wide open. I turned around to see the Shadow Freddy thing. It screamed in my face, making Mari run off. Chica had told me a tip for when this happened. I reached up and pressed the Shadow Freddy's nose, it made a cute little honking noise. The Shadow Freddy thing stopped and looked at me with surprise.

"So. Your her," Is all it said when it scanned me. I nodded then it disappeared. It's voice was completely calm, but it had an odd... evilish hint to it. Maybe it was just distorted, but I didn't care. All the animatronics were like that when I first saw them.

I walked home in silence, not sure what to do. Mari had ran off and was hiding, The shadow things were still following, I wasn't able to visit Robo to see how he was doing, I wasn't worrying about Kat too much due to seeing her the other day, but I had also not seen Frost, my puppy, for a while...

I walked home, my head down, everybody still staring at me. I put up my hood to hide the bandages and my ears, then I mumbled a spell to make my tail invisible to people who I did not trust. I wonder how the animatronics felt about me now... I really wanted to talk to them, they were my friends despite everybody just calling them 'scraps of metal'.

I closed the door to my home then walked strait into the Shadow Freddy thing. It didn't look solid but it sure felt like it.

"Dude why you in my house? Get out," I said. It seemed just a bit taller then Freddy... And it's ear was torn off.

"Hm, Protective of your home at least. Calm down, I'm safe," It said. It acted a little like the Freddy I know. I eyed it carefully, then sighed. I couldn't fight a robot. I could fight Robo, but not an animatronic three times bigger then me.

"Look, tell me what you want, then get out," I said. I flicked my tail impatiently, revealing my tail again.

"Just wantin' to tell you something. I wish I could tell you details, but I cannot. All you need to know is the name Drawkills. Oh, and you won't be seeing the animatronics for a while... good luck," The shadow said before disappearing into black smoke.

 I walked to my room and picked up Plushtrap. He squirmed out of my arms. I picked him back up, sat down on my bed, and sat him on my lap. I mindlessly played with his ears while I thought about what the Shadow said. I laid back, my hoof falling off my head. Plushtrap got up and ran off giggling again. His feet softly running across the floor. Tap, Tap, Tap, Tap, Tap on and on as he ran around the house fixing it how he wanted it.

I sighed and fell asleep to wake up to the shadow, waiting for me...