Missing Them

The scene kept on playing in my head.
It was the only dream I had.
It was my nightmare.

Blood covered everything in my Nightmare and no matter what I did it stayed that way. Black eyes with white dots covered my vision. I just wanted to get out of the Nightmare, but it never seemed to end. I knew Foxy couldn't help himself...

I quickly woke up and took in a sharp breath. I wasn't sure where I was until a kid ran up and hugged me. I wasn't sure who it was until she backed up. It was Kat.

"W-What happened? All I remember was Foxy... Then Freddy picking me up... Ugh I can't remember," I half mumbled, half spoke as I set up. Kat made sure I didn't get up.

"ICY! Thank god your okay! Foxy bit you... Now they are going to shut him inside the Pirate's Cove. He's going to probably be scrapped...," Kat said sadly. I set my ears down a little bit to show sadness, though for some reason I didn't. You are suppose to feel sadness when your friend is going to be scrapped... Right? I set back down and felt my head to find out it was covered in cloth and gauze. Now it was just hard to feel emotions.

"How long was I out?" I asked keeping my eyes closed. I was thinking... Maybe if everybody knew I was okay they would let me try to fix Foxy.

"Uhm...," Kat mumbled and stepped back. "Two months..."

"WHAT!?" I yelled as I quickly set up, causing great pain through my body. "Please get this IV out of me. I need to go do something or something I love is going to go away..." I said to a nurse that walked in. She shook her head then put something in my IV to calm me down, then she made me lay back down. After she made sure I was calming down she left, then came back in with my plushie that Freddy gave me. I took it and looked at it then I looked back up at the nurse and mumbled my thanks. Once the nurse left I looked over at Kat.

"Have I ever showed you what this is?" I asked Kat. She looked a little confused as I held up my plushie Trappy.

"Trappy here yeh go. Sorry I haven't seen you Inna while since the whole incident," I said as I set down Trappy, but he only got back up, standing on his own, which Kat marveled at.

"I'd rather prefer the name PlushTrap, Thank you very much. Now I'd love to know what happened, seeing I was left in the house for a month before I was brought here! Plus that nurse... washed me... I will never like washing and drying machines again!!!" PlushTrap said.

"Sorry Plush, I made you, I call you what I want. Kat can you explain what happened to Trappeh here?" I asked turning to Kat. She nodded then tried to pick up Plushtrap, but instead he jumped on her head and just sat there, making me and Kat laugh a little.

As Kat explained to PlushTrap what happened I slowly thought through everything. Everything slowly came back to me.

I was going to do a song for the first time on my guitar... I knew Freddy would finish it... Then I'd hide 'treasure' for the other kids to hunt around the pizzeria... After I did a few more songs I'd go sing with Foxy at Pirate's cove... Then Freddy said he was going to show me to his Friend. Then I remembered something Freddy said...

"Now, only the main animatronics can see him. Normally others like you don't." Others? Did he really think I was an animatronic? "Since I was first made after the diner,so I got to know him better then the rest. Now he has a different name, but he likes to be called Goldie. I'll let you see him the next time you come here if your good."

I opened my eyes and sat up. I took the needle out of my arm, with plenty of pain. I mumbled something and my hospital gown turned into my normal clothing. Hoodie, Long boots, and shorts.

I wrapped my arm up with a little gauze on the table then teleported the gauze to my home so I could teleport it back to me when I needed it. I got off of my bed and took off all the heart monitor stuff and quickly unplugged the machine so it seemed like nobody was using the room.

"Kat c'mon. Plush you too," I said as I grabbed some pain killer tablets and medications from the table beside my bed.

"No Icy you need to stay here! You've lost too much blood to get up and stuff!" Kat said trying to make me sit back down. "You were just in a coma for two months! You can't be getting around yet!"

"I have some business I have to attend to...," I said and walked past Kat, putting out my arm so Plushtrap could jump onto it and climb on my shoulder. Then he acted all limp to seem like a normal plushie. I walked out of my room, Kat following behind me trying to make me go back. Nurses and doctors tried to make me go back too. Plushtrap soon got fed up with everybody talking at once and screamed loudly. I just walked away and out the door.

I thought about the animatronics. Two months... I needed to go see them! I had to make sure they remembered me! I started running off, Kat chasing me.

I had to admit. I missed them. I missed Chica, Bonnie, Freddy, and surprisingly Foxy, despite him biting me...

I kept walking down the sidewalk, the street busy. The gauze on my head turning heads, causing rumors everything. I didn't care. I just wanted to find my animatronic friends. I missed them highly...

After a long time of walking/running I saw the pizzeria. When I got there I saw police lines everywhere and a large truck. I saw the animatronics stiffly moving to it, I'm guessing they were acting 'Programmed' again. I walked forward. Bonnie got into the truck, then Chica, but Freddy caught sight of me and stopped. His eyes flashed black with white dots, Protection mode. Then one of his eyes turned to Protection mode while the other didn't. He screamed at the truck and Bonnie and Chica rushed out, Foxy rushed out of the restaurant. The police quickly went up and tried to taze them to make the animatronics reboot, but Freddy quickly swatted them all away. I heard a loud click from inside of the restaurant then more came out.

Freddy broke through the police line and quickly rushed over to me, picked me up, and held me in his arms as if he was holding a baby, which really confused me. Bonnie and Chica held off the other policemen while Foxy came over. Foxy's jaw was broken and was still stained with blood.

"Freddy... Foxy... Chica... Bonnie...," I mumbled. Kat tried to calm down Chica and Bonnie, but she was picked up by a police officer and was took to safety. Freddy set me down carefully then stood back up and walked over to where Bonnie and Chica was, and quickly started fighting. I looked over at Foxy. He didn't look at me directly.

"I'm sorry lass, never meant ta hurt ye...," He said, his animatronic ears drooping down to feel sadness. I said nothing but went up and hugged him, despite the yells and screams of all the Police officers. A few of them stopped fighting when they saw me and Foxy. I didn't want him to be scrapped...

I stepped back then went infront of Bonnie, Chica, and Freddy to stop the fighting. I looked at all the police fighting...

"I am the kid who was bit by the animatronic, Foxy, two months ago. Almost everybody blames Foxy, thinking some wiring went bad. Really though it was my fault. Once I found out Foxy was broken, I went in and tried to see if I could fix him. The security tried to pick me up and bring me outside the room of Pirate's Cove. I refused and got out. Foxy only saw the fighting scene, so he instantly went into protection mode to Protect me. The only reason he tried to protect me was because these animatronics think I'm one of them," I said, getting small screams quickly shut off from the animatronics, so I turned around and looked at them. "Now, to the four of you, I am not an animatronic. My tail and ears are because I'm a hybrid. I hope you do not hate me for telling you this. Now, I am terribly sorry for you four, but I have to leave. But if I catch anybody trying to dismantle you, I shall try to be there to fix you, for really I am the one who broke you."

I walked off, leaving everybody stunned. I grabbed Kat's hand, and dragged her along as I left, knowing I would not see my friends for a long while. Plushtrap sat on my shoulder.

"You recorded that didn't you Trappy," I asked walking home.

"Yup"

"Good"

"What now?" Kat asked.

"We wait," I simply said.

"We wait..."