Protective Nightmares

"What? Icy, no we didn't lie to you about anything!" Golden said. Junior stepped in front of him and dipped his head, putting his ears back, and crouching his front two legs down, as a bow to me. It's a symbol of respect to whomever the wolf is bowing to. It can also mean that they are asking for forgiveness, which is what Junior is asking. Everybody seemed confused at Junior's act, but I was unfazed. Golden sighed, he was hoping Junior would roll along with him.

 "Junior, how long have you known they were lying? Sure, I know you still have my dad's soul in you, but he can't read your mind so he doesn't know many timelines," I asked Junior. Junior kept his ears down.

 "Since it happened because I felt your father's soul get more strong...," Junior said. I just shook my head.

 "How come you didn't tell me then!? Why didn't my dad tell me?" I asked Junior. He shrunk away from me.

 "He was afraid to..." Junior said. I sighed, then went back into my room and grabbed some stuff from it, FredPlush and Star waking up.

 "What are you doing?" FredPlush asked as he climbed onto my shoulder. I grabbed him off and put him in my pocket, where he popped his head out.

 "I'm getting stuff so I can get away from these guys if I need to. And I probably need to soon if what Nightmare said is true. Then again I'm going to speak with them for a little bit just to see if it is true," I said, grabbing a pocket knife off my desk, just in case I lost my talismans. I stuffed it into the opposite pocket then where FredPlush is. Star trotted over to me and he followed me when I went back out of my room.

 "I need the truth and now. Who of you killed my father? I want to know if the story I know matches up with your guys' story," I said. Drawkill SpringBonnie put his ears down, then walked forwards. He then shifted and became Nightmare SpringBonnie. He put out a hand, hoping for me to take it, but instead I growled and made an ice dagger. He quickly took back his hand and looked at the others.

 "I didn't do it on purpose Icy. We still aren't complete, I was glitching, I promise I didn't kill him on purpose," Nightmare SpringBonnie said. I shook my head and I felt my eyes start to smoke a little, so i knew I needed to get out of there soon or I'd tear up all of them from anger.

 "You may not have done it on purpose, but you still killed my dad!" I said, then I quickly ran off.

 "Icy come back!" Junior yelled running after me. I quickly climbed out of the hideout and I ran off. Freddy's shadows looked at each other then chased after me, but Junior appeared and growled at them, and they disappeared. Junior then started chasing after me again. I quickly used my wind talisman and snow talisman to use my blur ability, which speeds me up and makes my image blurry so it's harder to find where I'm going, and I also used it on Star, allowing us to run away in front of Junior, and out of the safe room, onto the stage, where the Toys were waiting.

~Gold's POV~

 "Dude why did you tell her?!" I said facing Nightmare SpringBonnie who changed back into a drawkill.

 "She deserves to know the truth, and I believe Nightmare had already told her before I did. Gold you can't just blame everything on us, and plus at least you were able to roam around for the past hundred years or so. And also most of your 'friends' were also able to roam around the hideout while me, Drawkill Fredbear, and Drawkill Plushtrap were all locked up with Drawkill Marionette until they escaped, then it was just us! So why don't you try being locked up in chains for a good hundred years or so with two crazy animatronics!" Drawkill SpringBonnie said, then stormed off into the room where they were locked up, and he shut the door.