Staying Awake, Not Alive

As I left I dropped a seeing crystal, allowing me to look there as a please, like a camera. I walked, knowing the path home so well already. I walked quietly, Kat following, watching the pizzeria. I set some seeing crystals all over the pizzeria, so I could watch anywhere I wanted.

I saw the animatronics being hustled back inside. The truck driver made sure it was okay to leave then left. Many parents and children who went to the pizzeria watched as the animatronics were brought back in. A newstation van arrived, then another, then another. A few stayed there but others asked where I went then followed where everybody said. I went back to my normal vision to find I had ran into a fence. Plushtrap didn't tell me to turn, and was giggling like crazy on my shoulder.

"Plush! Gosh dang it!" I said as I reached for him. He jumped onto my head and sat down, putting his feet right infront of my eyes and holding my ears. I looked over at Kat for her opinion. She just shrugged then started getting into a giggle fit. Soon we were all just giggling and talking on the way to my house, well, until the news people showed up.

Voices lapped over other voices, there were so many microphones and cameras shoved into my face. I had to admit, I was just plain scared. I didn't like cameras and microphones. Microphones made this really loud ringing every so often that is sometimes loud enough to bring me to my knees. Cameras always put false stuff everywhere on TV and they just seemed... Creepy. A lens able to see your every move just didn't seem fun to me.

Soon I got really tired of walking, almost stumbling on everybody trying to ask me questions. I picked up Plushtrap from my head and put him on Kat's shoulder. I made a punching motion to Kat, showing I was about to let 'another' out. I had just recently figured out I had... other sides that I could kind of control. Every so often they'd try to come out on their own though. Ender was my super stern/evil side. +*Word deleted by the maker*+  is my human side, she's the 'sweetheart' and she is normally super shy. There's my main one now, that I use, Icy <duh> and you already know how I am. There's Forest, the protective one, and the one who decides all the crushes for everybody she can. She is normally super sassy, which makes people go away, and she thinks everything good for her is fabulous. Then there's-- well you'll learn about my wolf side soon enough... <and for everybody who thinks Imma kill Frost and get a new side... Well your brain must me mush.>

Kat ran ahead, Plushtrap holding onto her almost falling off. I looked around. I didn't want to hurt them, but I wanted to make them back off. I thought Ender would try to kill them, My human side would just try to back out and end up probably getting cornered. My wolf side would try to eat cameras... Forest would be best.

~I felt my clothing change up, my hair flew up into a ponytail, and my boots became a little shorter, my tail and ears turned dark green. I looked up wondering why she let me out. Then I realized. I was freakin' FAMOUS!

I fixed my hair to look fabulous and looked at the people. No two looked like I could make a match, what a shame. I quickly looked for a weakness of the people, then realized. Silence.

"Get quiet RIGHT NOW! Jeez your worse then a new match that I made's kids on a sugar rush, GAH!" I said in a stern, but totally fabulous voice. The people quickly shut up. "Do me a favor, and shut yo' pieholes 'cuz this kid does not want non'a your crap!"

A few left, but then quickly the voices came up more and more. I soon started to growl. After I got sick and tired of the voices I barked loud enough that it echoed about 5 times through the town. After everybody quieted down I did a super sassy hair flip to show them how much I cared, then walked off.

"Kat! Come here, it's Forest! I was sooooo totally famous back there, well, until I had to make them shut up. They were so not fabulous like me," I said as I walked up to Kat and the Plush that Icy loved so much. I quickly snatched up the plush and held it. "Aww, well aren't you the cutest thing ever!"

The plush quickly bit my finger, jumped down giggling like a maniac, and jumped onto Kat's shoulder.

"What? Didn't think I could bite? I do if somebody calls me cute, just so you know," the plush said. I rolled my eyes and let Icy take back over.~

After I changed back I fell into a huge giggle fit as we walked home. Soon we came to Kat's house, so she left out little group, so now I had Plushtrap holding my ears like he was using a game controller. I played along. If he pulled on my right ear, I'd go right, the left ear, I went left.

Soon we reached my home, a small normal house. I jumped onto the couch, Plushtrap jumping off my head and sitting down beside me. I quickly used my Seeing Crystals to look in the pizzeria. Everybody except for Chica was 'asleep' on the stage. I went to the Parts and Service crystal to see the light was off and two eyes, in protection mode, looking at the crystal. I quickly changed and looked into Pirate's cove. I heard Foxy.

"...I'm awake but not alive... I can't control this anymore... I can't believe she betrayed us..."

That's all I needed to know to know that he was talking about me. I needed to make things right one day... Maybe make a suit design that would make them look like cyborgs... My friend Robo could help me with that if I did...

I sat back and looked at the ceiling. Plushtrap got into my lap and sat there as I lay back on the couch. I knew when I went back to the pizzeria I could be in trouble, now knowing the animatronics knew I wasn't one of them...

What do I do?

Hey you guys! Just so you know I Yoloed on the Forest part x3
I wanted to have a little fun with randomness, so I did. YEAH!