Recovering

It was dark and cold. I would have mistaken it to be the night, and I was looking up at the sky, but there were no stars. There was the constant annoying noise of a beep that played every second or so. I tried to block out the beep, but it kept getting louder and louder. I growled and flipped over, causing searing pain to go through my right arm, and part of my chest as I shot up, screaming from it.

 "Woah, woah, Hey! Calm down Icy, you're okay, lay back down so it won't hurt as much!" I heard a more unfamiliar voice say. I complied, but the pain still consisted. "Hang on, let me go find Fern." 

 As the footsteps faded away, I heard more voices talking, then two pairs of obnoxiously loud footsteps run towards my room. "Can you guys shut up?" I mutter as soon as they run in.

 "SHE'S ALIVE!" Somebody yells right after I say that then I heard a loud SMACK. I lazily opened my eyes, and looked over, seeing it was Golden and Nightmare in their human forms. Golden was holding the side of his face, glaring at Nightmare. NightGold, or better known as Nightmare Fredbear, walks in after them, a lot more calm. He asked us to call him that in human form. That, or NG.

 "Hey, guys... Mind explaining anything?" I say, it felt like yelling, though I know I was only speaking just above a whisper. Breathing felt like needles stabbing into my lungs, though I tried to take shallow breaths, and pretty much everything hurt.

 "Freddy tried to stuff you into a suit, but you had NightGold in your pocket in plushie form, which I'm guessing Nightmare guessed Freddy was going to catch you soon," Golden said, but then Nightmare interrupted him. "I thought it would happen, but just because I saved your life once doesn't mean I'll help next time."

 "Whatever Night, Anyways, NightGold was able to get out and turn into his animatronic form to attack Freddy, Bonnie, and Toy Freddy. Foxy came to his senses and ran to get you while the rest fought. He was able to get you to your friend Robo, and he was able to get you out of here to bring you here so you could heal." Golden explained. I looked over, and sure enough, I had an IV in, but not one, but two. There was one on each arm. I would have growled, but it hurt too much.

 "I hate doctors," I muttered. Fern walked in and crossed her arms. Fern is my healing side, which I got from my healing talisman. Despite her being only 12, she knows how to get people to listen.

 "I thought you liked me, Icy."

 "I hate you now Fern."

 "Let me guess, the needles? You're such a big baby around them," Fern states.

"I am not!" I yelled quickly. Fern sighs, and shakes her head. She then goes over, wrapping a light green blanket of magic around me.

"Just stay still, and that will start to heal you. But I'm not taking out your IV yet. You still have to wait."

I groaned in annoyance. When it comes to IVs getting out of my arms or hands, the sooner the better.

"How long do I have to stay here?" I sighed.

"A week. Minimum."

  "Fern I can't wait that long though!" I said, trying to get up, but giving up and falling back down.

"Well, the maximum is about two to three months. Now does a week sound bad?"

"I want a better doctor," I mutter.

"Forest doesn't mind needles as much so . . . "

"....I have decided I like my doctor." I say, making Nightmare start to laugh.

"Well I'll leave you be now be careful please Icy. I'm not going to be able to take care of you anymore because Lapis just got back from a battle and I have to take care of her. Be careful. Also Nightmare, thanks, I know how stubborn you are. Cya." And with that, Fern left the room.

"Okay you guys who is going to get me out of here now? I can't just stay in this place all day, it's too boring and plus I don't like to heal I'd rather get out there and actually battle or run away," I ask, my throat beginning to feel a bit better.

"Oh, oh no you don't, you're not getting out of here yet. It's too dangerous especially with how much HP you have. Have you checked?" Golden asks.

" Fine, tell me about how much I have. If it's a decent amount I'm getting out of here."

"Iciana Forest Wolfe," Nightmare started. I flinched back, I haven't been called by my full name in a long time, so I knew he was serious. "I and prohibiting you from leaving this facility until you're out full health. You're not allowed to walk out into the halls unless permitted by Pheonix or by Fern."

"My gosh Night, would you stop it? Shoo, leave. Leave my sis alone," Pheonix says walking in. Nightmare crosses his arms, walking out.

"Hey little sis are you okay? I heard about what happened... I feel kind of feel bad I wasn't able to come and help you. I was too busy protecting my realm and then I had to go on to a search on which I could find you. Didn't think you'd end up being here at the pizzeria."

I sighed, and Pheonix reached down and hugged me.

"Nice to see you sis. I can't believe you made it back here, I thought you were going to be stuck into your realm forever. You hadn't came out and about a month!"

" I know sis and I'm sorry. It's just that to fighting the Shadows Hunters take a lot out of me. It's hard to fight them and have time for family, especially whenever you nearly died to them before. Last time line really was a mess, wasn't it?"

"Yeah..." I had to agree, it had been very bad time last time line and it was a whole entire reason we reset. everything we've done just fell parts and we were able to fix it so we decided, 'hey why not start again' and here we are. Now I'm stuck in the hospital bed with two IVs in my arm with insane animatronics taking care of me. Figures.

"What do you say I stay here with you while you heal, so I can show you a few new things I learned. And the three Teddy bears and fox can jump in every so often. Deal?"

"Then after a while I can get up?"

"...I'll think about it"

Hey guys! This is more less a filler, because I want to know if this book is dead or not...
If I get some positive feedback, I'll start writing more.

If I do not get feedback I will most likely quirt writing this book.

~With lots of love (and coughs, since I'm sick) Icy~