Chapter 13 Parent's Week Begins

**Chapter 13! Vote and comment please!!! (It kind of sounds like the end, but it's not :) )

"What are you going to do now?" Bailey asked as Kali filled her in on what Mrs. Dawson had said.

"I'm going to be good," Kali said.

"No seriously," Bailey laughed.

Kali stared at Bailey over the table. Her probation began tomorrow, leaving today her last day of freedom.

"Did you tell Blake?" Iggy asked, looking up to Mrs. Dawson. Blake sat beside her looking depressed. Cece was at his side, talking his ear off.

"Mrs. Dawson did," Kali whispered.

"This isn't fair," Iggy demanded.

"Yes it is," Kali muttered. "I did this to myself,"

"We have to get Cece back," Iggy said.

"I can't," Kali reminded them, all though she wanted nothing more.

"But we can," Bailey and Iggy said together.

"What are you going to do?" Kali asked.

"We have room inspections before parent week, we'll trash her, make it look like anyone could have done it though." Bailey whispered.

"As long as it doesn't get me in trouble," Kali shrugged. She knew she shouldn't let them do this, but the thought of payback for Cece was far to awesome to pass up.

"It won't," Iggy grinned manically.

"She has a plan," Bailey informed Kali.

_-_-_-_

"You don't understand Blake, I can't go anywhere without her--" Kali dropped her head as the teacher walked by her desk. "following me. She takes me to class then meets me after. She takes me to the room and stays there while I do homework. She takes me to dinner then back to our room. She locks the door from the outside at night. I can't get away," Kali whispered.

"You have to find some way," Blake muttered. The study hall teacher walked past again.

"I can't," Kali repeated.

"It's just Mrs. Franklin, she's practically blind and deaf I'm sure you of all people could figure it out." Blake said.

"She hates me ever since I didn't turn in that paper. She watches me like a hawk," Kali whispered.

"Kali," Mrs. Grun called.

"Shit," Kali muttered under her breath.

"Yes," she asked.

"Will you take this to Mrs. Dawson," she asked, holding up a sheet of paper.

"I can't," Kali answered.

"Why ever not," Mrs. Grun asked, annoyed.

"Probation," Kali muttered.

"Oh right," Mrs. Grun sighed. "Blake, take this to your mother," Blake got up and walked up to Mrs. Grun's desk. He grabbed the paper and went out into the hall.

_-_-_-_

"What did you get for number four?" Bailey asked, Kali as they sat in their room doing homework.

"Ms. Dawson," Mrs. Franklin snapped. She sat in the corner, only talking to tell them to be quite.

"Sorry," Bailey mumbled.

Kali felt bad for getting her in trouble too. She had to deal with Mrs. Franklin's bitchiness too.

The dinner bell rang and Bailey and Kali ran out the door. Dinner was the only chance they got to sit and talk with each other and Iggy without being monitored. They hurriedly got their food and sat down with Iggy.